• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD-Rebuilder full disc mode 3D support

I've done a few full 3D disc mode backups as the topic suggests (w/menus and 1 audio to a BD25 disc) on a Win7 machine and all have worked just fine - never have done a movie-only backup. I have an Oppo-93 so when BD-Rebuilder is done writing to my HDD, I test the outputted movie folder and then I write to an ISO. I stopped using TMT and PowerDVD awhile ago so I can't comment on those players.

jidelite

software players don't seem to like the (bdrb shrinked) inmux discs. Both PDVD and TMT displayed visual glitches while the same discs work just fine on standalone players. Which lead me to believe the software players don't fully support inmux.

Back