• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD-Rebuilder full disc mode 3D support

You need to take v47.03 though from a few posts down. The .02 build was missing the frim encode tools.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Except there is a problem with BDRB V47.03

The executable file BDRB.EXE under misc, inspect folder, shows MP4 box information missing.

What sub software program and version puts information in the MP4 BOX?

Can't find out which sub software program and version on the J Dobbs website.

[03/30/14] Checking System Settings
- BD-Rebuilder v0.47.03 (beta)
- Windows Version: 5.1 [2600]
- Working Path Free Space: 425.25GB
- AVISYNTH Version: 2.5.8.0, Ok
- HAALI Splitter: 1.11.96.14, Ok
- FFDSHOW: 4422, Ok
- FFDSHOW VC-1 set "disabled", WMP11, Ok
- FFDSHOW MPEG2 set to "libmpeg2": Ok
- FFDSHOW AVC set to "libavcodec": Ok
- AnyDVD settings check: Ok.
- X264: Ok
- AFTEN: Ok
- FAAC: Ok
- MP4BOX: Missing
- WAVI: Ok
- TSMUXER: Ok
- FRIMEncode: Ok
- FRIMDecode: Ok
[03/30/14] Systems Settings Check complete

[03/30/14] Checking System Settings
- BD-Rebuilder v0.47.03 (beta)
- Windows Version: 6.1 [7601]
- Working Path Free Space: 865.81GB
- WIN7 preferred AVC CODEC: Ok
- WIN7 preferred VC-1 CODEC: Ok
- WIN7 preferred MPEG2 CODEC: Ok
- FFDSHOW VC-1 set to "wmv9", Ok
- MP4BOX: Missing
[03/30/14] Systems Settings Check complete

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi :)
Suggest you download file again.
Maybe with antivirus/firewall disabled.
I just checked my files.
No problems here.

mp4box is one of the mini programs in its tools folder. no issues here either. all ok

Tried all of the above suggestions and still shows missing in the MP4BOX associated with BDRB 47.03 inspect folder. Acknowledge MP4BOX is in the tools folder but inspect folder for BDRB 47.03 can't see it.

There is a bug in the inspect folder associated with BDRB 47.03, shows up on XP and W7 operating systems and maybe others.

Went back to BDRB latest 46.0.14 and all is well with the inspect folder.

Then all i can say is report it in the bdrb debug thread at doom9 so jdobbs can find and fix it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

J. Dobbs fixed the inspect folder bug in BDRB 0.47.04 for MP4BOX showing missing.:clap:

[04/07/14] Checking System Settings
- BD-Rebuilder v0.47.04 (beta)
- Windows Version: 6.1 [7601]
- Working Path Free Space: 866.09GB
- WIN7 preferred AVC CODEC: Ok
- WIN7 preferred VC-1 CODEC: Ok
- WIN7 preferred MPEG2 CODEC: Ok
- FFDSHOW VC-1 set to "wmv9", Ok
- MP4BOX: Ok
[04/07/14] Systems Settings Check complete

Last edited by a moderator:
James: This one's for you. How jdobbs accomplishes full 3D backup (using the intel SDK and FRIM freeware mvc en-/decoder. For full tech details is suppose you can contact him.

http://forum.doom9.org/showpost.php?p=1676871&postcount=19974

jdobbs said:
Cedvano said:
Hi,
The new version can create BD3D ?
Because my test create only BD2D (predator 3D, Ice Age 4...)

Is there an option ?

Edit: I think I found the soluce. The 3D output don't create 2 files but all (2D+3D) in one m2ts.
Yes. That's the only way to do it without requiring the SSIF folder -- and the requirement to cut the bitrate in half due to the redundant nature of the SSIF (it is only pointers on the BD disc).

3D Movies Lock Up On Menu

I have used BD-Rebuilder to back up some 3D movies.

It converts to SBS format and at first, worked fine.

Now, it seems every 3D movie I try to back up, it locks up when getting to the main menu. It plays fine from the original though.

I am using TMT6 6.01.123 on windows 8.1 64 bit and a PS3.

I have even tried enabling speedmenu and it will play fine if I select the 2D version (showing both images L&R at the same time), but if I select 3D, it locks up.

I know this is not the BD-Rebuilder forum and I have tried searching, but is anyone else having this issue and can offer some help?

Have you tried using something else like PDVD? I've given up on TMT as I found it kept crashing with certain discs after they'd been processed but they worked fine in PDVD, and as they no longer intend to give support for it it's unlikely to get fixed

Have you tried using something else like PDVD? I've given up on TMT as I found it kept crashing with certain discs after they'd been processed but they worked fine in PDVD, and as they no longer intend to give support for it it's unlikely to get fixed
Not to mention TMT's support for anaglyph playback on non-3D monitors is vastly inferior to PDVD 11, at least (can't say about PDVD 14).

I converted a 3D title with BD rebuilder. I usually test it with TMT6 before I burn it to a disk, but it would not work. I figured I would just burn it and hope it would work. It also would not play on a PS3. I have tried a title with and without speedmenu (the 2D works with speedmenu, but not the 3D on either my computer or the PS3). I have done this before on other 3D titles in the past and it worked fine, now it seems none of them seem to work. Not sure what has changed.

I should probably try to convert a title that I know worked before and see if it still works. My goal is to get it to work on a stand alone player.

I converted a 3D title with BD rebuilder. I usually test it with TMT6 before I burn it to a disk, but it would not work. I figured I would just burn it and hope it would work. It also would not play on a PS3. I have tried a title with and without speedmenu (the 2D works with speedmenu, but not the 3D on either my computer or the PS3). I have done this before on other 3D titles in the past and it worked fine, now it seems none of them seem to work. Not sure what has changed.

I should probably try to convert a title that I know worked before and see if it still works. My goal is to get it to work on a stand alone player.

i doubt that the bdrebuilder 3d method will work on all players.

well it works and pixellation issue free on my DMP-BDT100 and that one dates back to atleast 2011. Also the inmux method used is fully compliant with the BD standard, so technically if the standalone player is licensed his method HAS to work

well it works and pixellation issue free on my DMP-BDT100 and that one dates back to atleast 2011. Also the inmux method used is fully compliant with the BD standard, so technically if the standalone player is licensed his method HAS to work

says who? do you know the BD standard? if this works so well (which i doubt), why do all 3d discs have ssif files?

sais jdobbs, the creator of BD-Rebuilder.

Version 0.47.04 Beta
Release Date: Apr 8, 2014
Implemented 3D Full Backup Mode. Note that BD-RB converts 3D method so that the SSIF folder is no longer required -- the method is 100% compliant with the BD standard.

Why the SSIF then, i don't know. You'd have to ask him, my guess would be to make it harder to shrink / duplicate the disc, cause of the filesize doubling

says who? do you know the BD standard? if this works so well (which i doubt), why do all 3d discs have ssif files?

It is rare, but there are commercial discs that use in-mux instead of SSIF.

jdobbs identified one such disc as AVATAR 3D (playlist 00003).

Last edited:
Back