• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD Clone to Ipad

BDSelect

I'm not the most tech savvy person, so I come with palms up asking for advice. I've been able to successfully convert multiple bu-rays to .mp4 files that play through Itunes, but when I attempt to copy them to the Ipad I get a message that "was not copied to the iPad...because it cannot be played on this iPad."

Any help is much appreciated.

I'm not the most tech savvy person, so I come with palms up asking for advice. I've been able to successfully convert multiple bu-rays to .mp4 files that play through Itunes, but when I attempt to copy them to the Ipad I get a message that "was not copied to the iPad...because it cannot be played on this iPad."

Any help is much appreciated.
Have you ever converted any .mp4 bluray that played on your Ipad? Did you choose the Ipad preset in CloneBD?

Last edited:
Have you ever converted any .mp4 bluray that played on your Ipad? Did you choose the Ipad preset in CloneBD?

Given your comment, I started copying with the Ipad preset and now I'm having copying errors and BR conversion hangs at 61%.

Any ideas?

Given your comment, I started copying with the Ipad preset and now I'm having copying errors and BR conversion hangs at 61%.

Any ideas?

I'm asking for guidance. Is it the burner? My decoder? The actual BR movie?

Has anyone had success taking a BR and making a Mp4 file that successfully runs on the Ipad?

I'm asking for guidance. Is it the burner? My decoder? The actual BR movie?

Has anyone had success taking a BR and making a Mp4 file that successfully runs on the Ipad?
Sounds like a dirty or scratched disc to me but if you make a .log file with AnyDVDHD I will take a look.

Sounds like a dirty or scratched disc to me but if you make a .log file with AnyDVDHD I will take a look.

Not necessarily, there appears to be a very odd bug that causes the libav engine to stop with some discs/settings - maybe it's that. This is being fixed currently.
It may help just changing the compression slightly (different output size selection on the target page).

Apologies for the technical ignorance, but how would I go about making the .log file? I'd be happy to provide.

Some problem

Converted BD iso file(that was originally created with anydvd HD) for Ipad air using CloneBD 1.0.4.8. Itunes doesn't synchronise to Ipad. Itunes gives an error that you cannot playback the file on this Ipad.

Using profile for Ipad air MPEG-4 AVC (libx264),AC3. Dont have more time to do experimenting. Has anybody succeeded?

Stocker

Had a bit of spare time to check this as I have been using handbrake so far. Copied Paddington from ISO using Ipad Air preset - no issues

Back