• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BBC Earth Blue Planet seas of life can not be copied.

You have read errors on the disc, try cleaning it, if that doesn't work then replace the disc
3.04s: GetExHashNode returned 00011.m2ts!
8.61s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
8.61s: tries 9 retry 11983424 to 11983440
13.53s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
13.53s: tries 8 retry 11983424 to 11983440
18.60s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
18.60s: tries 7 retry 11983424 to 11983440
23.59s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
23.59s: tries 6 retry 11983424 to 11983440
24.37s: WM_POWERBROADCAST 0x5
28.70s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
28.70s: tries 5 retry 11983424 to 11983440
28.89s: WM_POWERBROADCAST 0x5
33.42s: WM_POWERBROADCAST 0x5
33.66s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
33.66s: tries 4 retry 11983424 to 11983440
36.61s: send_scan_cmd 11
38.72s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
38.72s: tries 3 retry 11983424 to 11983440
43.57s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
43.57s: tries 2 retry 11983424 to 11983440
48.69s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
48.69s: tries 1 retry 11983424 to 11983440
53.60s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5
53.60s: tries 0 retry 11983424 to 11983440
53.60s: read error 11983424 to 11983440, max 23786112, io->read_error 1
53.60s: ERROR: failed to read 00011.m2ts!
53.60s: HD: Error getting volume hash!
53.60s: path /VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO
53.70s: Sending Patchlevel 0
53.70s: mode 0 0x0

Hello All
I am the guy with BBC Earth "The Blue Planet" 3 disc set Blu-ray that wont rip
Brand new out of box all 3 play fine on Blu-ray DVD player no blemishes on any disc
Also got in BBC Earth "Planet Earth" 6 disc collection brand new and it too is not ripping

Put in completely different Blu-ray disc questioning the drive and it ripped just fine
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

Hello All
I am the guy with BBC Earth "The Blue Planet" 3 disc set Blu-ray that wont rip
Brand new out of box all 3 play fine on Blu-ray DVD player no blemishes on any disc
Also got in BBC Earth "Planet Earth" 6 disc collection brand new and it too is not ripping

Put in completely different Blu-ray disc questioning the drive and it ripped just fine
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Since we got no log of the problem drive and disc log file how would you expect anyone to know what is happening? And what kinda rip are you doing and with what software? Just reading your own posting tells anyone reading no information to know what happened.

Since we got no log of the problem drive and disc log file how would you expect anyone to know what is happening? And what kinda rip are you doing and with what software? Just reading your own posting tells anyone reading no information to know what happened.
Sorry I thought I was replying to an existing conversation. All Im am seeing here is close to 20 post about the issue. So Im not sure how to post into the existing conversation

If you mean you have the disc that Ziggy48 posted a logfile for then as I've already said that disc has read errors, try cleaning them and if it still doesn't work get them replaced.

If your discs aren't the ones that Ziggy48 posted a logfile for then you need to post your own logfiles for each disc that doesn't work

If you mean you have the disc that Ziggy48 posted a logfile for then as I've already said that disc has read errors, try cleaning them and if it still doesn't work get them replaced.

If your discs aren't the ones that Ziggy48 posted a logfile for then you need to post your own logfiles for each disc that doesn't work
YES i am referring to Ziggy48
All discs are literally brand new (both sets) not a mark on them and they play in Blur-ray DVD player
I find it hard to believe its a disc problem

Playing isn't the same as ripping. While playing a disc, players can skip bad sectors resulting in among other things often video sections you don't get to see. Ripping can't do that, copies need to be bit-for-bit identical. DVD's can have a protection scheme that simulates bad sectors, blu-ray's don't. Meaning if you get read errors due to bad sectors on a blu-ray, they really are bad sectors. If the drive you're using can rip other discs fine, that's your proof right there. If it can't, you may have a dead/dying drive (or possibly loose connectors on the backend).

Playing isn't the same as ripping. While playing a disc, players can skip bad sectors resulting in among other things often video sections you don't get to see. Ripping can't do that, copies need to be bit-for-bit identical. DVD's can have a protection scheme that simulates bad sectors, blu-ray's don't. Meaning if you get read errors due to bad sectors on a blu-ray, they really are bad sectors. If the drive you're using can rip other discs fine, that's your proof right there. If it can't, you may have a dead/dying drive (or possibly loose connectors on the backend).
Thanks- that i didnt know - makes sense (thinking maybe the drive like you said it has ripped over 250 at this point. thanks again

i'd sooner blame the disc, than the drive (though it can never hurt to check if the cables are still firmly attached to the drive and motherboard, sometimes a loose connector can cause problems). I've got an old LG BH10 and GH22 that are 4+ years old now, have ripped a couple hundred discs and are still going strong ripping every blu-ray and dvd i throw at them. *knocks on wood*

Hello, Sorry to bump an old post but I'm having a similar issue with Disk 3 of Planet Earth. After reading the other posts concerning this same disk, it's easy to assume that I too have a bad disk that may not be reading properly. But here's the log file. If someone would be so kind as to look it over and let me know, I'd be grateful. Thank you for your time.

I've already tried all the basic stuff. Try a different disk, check other disks in the player, make sure the disk is clean, all that good jazz. I don't get errors when I try to copy the disk, but it does take an extremely long time to copy and doesn't produce a working ISO when finish. Maybe disk 3 is just a buggy pos and I'm just going to have to live without it being transferred to my plex server.

Thanks again for your time and assistance.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.0_Info_E_50964100_E4001.ziplog
    138 KB · Views: 5
I read some were that the special edition bluray set has issues on disk 2 and 3 of the disks,"although rare, some early versions of Planet Earth Special Edition [Blu-ray] have a contrast issue on disc 2 (Caves, Deserts, Ice Worlds) and disc 3 (Great Plains, Jungles, Shallow Seas). This problem has now been corrected and 2 Entertain Video can issue replacements for this problem only. If you believe your discs 2 & 3 to be from the faulty batch please send them in without the packaging to the Freepost address below and they will send out a replacement free of charge.
2e DVD Support
Freepost RLUH-JZZZ-AXAR
2 entertain
DVD Support
33 Foley Street
LONDON
W1W 7TL

Last edited:
duh. there's nothing wrong with the dvd drive, cable, or hardware. the dvd is (per previous post) defective. duh. what is with the theory of cleaning the dvd or hardware failure ? please get with the program

Last edited:
Back