• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BBC Earth Blue Planet seas of life can not be copied.

Ziggy48

Friend of mine copied several BDs but this one, brand new (BBC Earth Blue Planet seas of life), failed.
There is a statement on back side of box:
These Blu-Ray discs are copy protected and may only be played on licensed devices.

Are there movies which can not be copied even by AnyDVD?

Best Regards
Zygmunt

Attachments

• BBC Earth Blue Planet seas of life-cut.jpg
    BBC Earth Blue Planet seas of life-cut.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 21
An AnyDVD logfile will be need for problematic discs...

Many, many discs have copy protection messages on the packaging.

These Blu-Ray discs are copy protected and may only be played on licensed devices.

Actually EVERY Blu-ray disc is copy protected, as AACS is mandatory.
Please define "can't be copied".
I'm guessing read errors? If so: bad disc or drive.

Every commercial 'pressed' disc is copy protected, not all disc for sale are pressed discs

Friend of mine copied several BDs but this one, brand new (BBC Earth Blue Planet seas of life), failed.

Are there movies which can not be copied even by AnyDVD?

Best Regards
Zygmunt
How can that be New? What was the Copyright date print on the label says? Amazon says that is a 2007/08 version so now sure how you can call something new.

How can that be New? What was the Copyright date print on the label says? Amazon says that is a 2007/08 version so now sure how you can call something new.
Discs are from 2013, but purchased recently.

Please do not double post, use the edit link below your posts instead. Where to find it? Click that link, I told you EXACTLY where to find it and what to do.

Please do not double post, use the edit link below your posts instead. Where to find it? Click that link, I told you EXACTLY where to find it and what to do.
I am sorry, I didn't read info to end. My fault. I will get this log shortly.

Here is a logfile I took from his server after server was trying this disc and ejected it.
Is this log OK?
Regards
ZW

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.5.0_Info_E_EMPTY_DRIVE.ziplog
    18.6 KB · Views: 5
No. Step 5.1 clearly states: insert problematic disc.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Here is a logfile I took from his server after server was trying this disc and ejected it.
Is this log OK?
Regards
ZW

I'd like to repeat myself here: please just say what you meant by "can not be copied". What exactly happens - may well be, that a log file won't make any difference.

No. Step 5.1 clearly states: insert problematic disc.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk
So I have to create log when disc is still rotating, right? (Server is ejecting disc when finds a problem.)
I will try it. Problem is that server is in Florida and I am in Mass. and trying this remotely.
I will try to create log when drive is still spinning, but it will a while.

Thanks.
ZW

Step 5.2: wait until the fox icon is red again.

Spinning disc has nothing to do with it. Please read and follow the instructions. They say nothing about 'spinning disc'.

I'd like to repeat myself here: please just say what you meant by "can not be copied". What exactly happens - may well be, that a log file won't make any difference.
He copied several movies but when tried this he got error messages. Screnn shots attached.
He copied another movie without problem, get back to this one and got errors again. Please check attachment.

Regards
ZW

Attachments

• Screen shots.pdf
    23.2 KB · Views: 12
Logfile, PLEASE! No logfile, we can't help you. All that can be said at this point is that the drive has problems reading the discs unique identifier, which anydvd needs to properly decrypt.

Logfile, PLEASE! No logfile, we can't help you. All that can be said at this point is that the drive has problems reading the discs unique identifier, which anydvd needs to properly decrypt.
I will send you log as soon as I have access to that server in Florida again.

Ok, I have it. I hope that this is a good one.

Best Regards
ZW

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.5.0_Info_E_BLUE_PLANET_D1.ziplog
    162.7 KB · Views: 12
Back