• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Avventure di Sammy

For the moment I have not any Beta release installed but only the official i.e:

AnyDvd: 6.7.9.0
CloneDvd: 2.9.2.8

Considering that I have two old licenses with updates "for Life" if I install the Beta releases suggested do I loose this condition ?

After that I found that is Anydvd that active the protection for PC-Dvd-Reader.

If you desable/close Anydvd the DVD is working properly also with PC and is possibile to see the movie with WMP or other media software

If you open the disk with CloneDvd - after having desabled Anydvd - Clone can find bytes but is not working properly for copy. The DVD is perfectly cleaned

I attach the situation found:
AnyDVD doesn't work with this disc at the moment. A future update will.

do you

know if slysoft is working on ? and how many time have we to wait for a solution for Sammy ?

I don't

For this italian DVD, you try only Clonedvdmobile :agree:

understand clearly. I saw inside CloneDVDMobile but I cannot find any DVD back-up possibility.

Can you explain better, please ?

Thanks in advance.

understand clearly. I saw inside CloneDVDMobile but I cannot find any DVD back-up possibility.

Can you explain better, please ?

Thanks in advance.

This disc will not work at the moment. Sorry.

Con CloneDVD otterrai solo una serie di piccoli files per complessivi 50Mb.
Utilizzando AnyDVD, insieme a CloneDVDMobile, riuscirai a fare il back-up completo.
E' dal mese di Marzo che ho segnalato questo problema sul dvd della Eagle "Le avventure di Sammy", ma alla SlySoft nessuno si è ancora accorto di questo bug.

Utilizzando AnyDVD, insieme a CloneDVDMobile, riuscirai a fare il back-up completo.
E' dal mese di Marzo che ho segnalato questo problema sul dvd della Eagle "Le avventure di Sammy", ma alla SlySoft nessuno si è ancora accorto di questo bug.

English, please.

Translation

With CloneDVD you'll obtain only a group of small files for total size of 50 Mb. Using AnyDvd with CloneDvd you can obtain the complete Back-up.

It is from March that I pointed out the problem occured with this Eagle Dvd "Sammy" but at SlySoft anybody till now realized the bug.

The new version of AnyDVD handles this even better now.

Code:
Summary for drive L: (AnyDVD 6.8.5.0)
HL-DT-ST BD-REBH10LS30 1.01 A00615119ZA28I3308
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 15318528 sectors (29919 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: SAMMY_3D
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 19
Removed AACS copy protection!
Determined region(s): B
Blu-ray disc Region set to B!
[COLOR="Red"]Java BD protection good playlists: 180[/COLOR]
Possible Blu-ray Java region lock removed!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Sony structural BD-J protection removed!
Removed UOPs!
Blu-ray standard region lock adjusted to Region B!
Removed annoying trailers!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.5.0_Info_L_SAMMY_3D.zip
    209.8 KB · Views: 1
Back