• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio out of sync in Snow White Rip

It would seem this problem is resurfacing

I've noticed that this problem is occurring with 2 movies thus far. With CloneDVDMobile and ANYDVD HD. I'm using the latest versions of both. Usually the sound stutters rapidly and the audio is thrown WAY out of sync with the video. Lord of War is certainly not a new release by any means. Is there a work-around for this?

I discovered this newly as I started to convert my lib to Ipad kompatibility. Matrix movie to exemplify all audio out of synd. None of these movies are new. This issue is persisting fot a long period now, google gives 2007 as one of my earliest hits,

Same problem here as of January 10th 2015

I'm having the same problem here as well, with both CloneDvD Mobile and CloneDvD. I have tried cloning the entire Matrix trilogy, the entire Pirates of The Caribbean trilogy, and Total Recall (2012). Every film started off fine, but about half-way through the movie the audio would go completely out of sync. The audio appears to be ahead of the video by about half a second, though the syncing would get worse as the film progressed.

As others have mentioned, the only happens with certain movies for some reason, though when I was using the trial of both these programs version a few months ago (using paid versions now) I did not have this problem. My guess this is an update issue? Would reverting back to a previous version work?

Also I can confirm CloneBD (Blu-Ray) is working for at least some films, the ones I have tried thus far sync perfectly (Total Recall (2012, blu-ray version), Pacific Rim, Man of Steel, Battleship, Guardians of the Galaxy, Thor 2, Avatar)

Did you try an older clonedvd mobile version as the stickies recommend.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC Sensation met Tapatalk

I'm having the same problem here as well, with both CloneDvD Mobile and CloneDvD. I have tried cloning the entire Matrix trilogy, the entire Pirates of The Caribbean trilogy, and Total Recall (2012). Every film started off fine, but about half-way through the movie the audio would go completely out of sync. The audio appears to be ahead of the video by about half a second, though the syncing would get worse as the film progressed.

As others have mentioned, the only happens with certain movies for some reason, though when I was using the trial of both these programs version a few months ago (using paid versions now) I did not have this problem. My guess this is an update issue? Would reverting back to a previous version work?

Also I can confirm CloneBD (Blu-Ray) is working for at least some films, the ones I have tried thus far sync perfectly (Total Recall (2012, blu-ray version), Pacific Rim, Man of Steel, Battleship, Guardians of the Galaxy, Thor 2, Avatar)

I am having the exact same issues. Just bought the Clone Mobile, so I don't know how to get the older version. Very frustrating.

I am having the exact same issues. Just bought the Clone Mobile, so I don't know how to get the older version. Very frustrating.

No reason to have multiple posts in different threads about the same issue. Makes it very hard for people to follow.

Back