• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio out of sync in Snow White Rip

dtsig

Current beta.
I got the "phone home" message at 99% again then completed with success.

But about 45 minutes into playing the file created there is a "blip" sound and then the audio is out of sync for the rest of the file. I have tried it twice with different drives with the same problem. The DVD plays well throughout. First time i have ever had audio problems with CloneDvdMobile.

Also, if it matters, this DVD is the one that comes in the Blu-Ray 'Extended Edition' of Snow White and the Huntsman.

Thoughts

Attachments

• clonedvdmobile - SnowWhite.zip
    71.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Release pending

Please wait a few days and we will have a new version release for CloneDVD mobile that may well resolve this.

Thanks again Frank .. I will rerip when new beta comes out.

I just tried this with the new CloneDvdMobile and the results were the same. I didn't make a copy of the log (did for the report for Roots) but will be happy to if you would like.

By the way .. i didnt get a Phone Home message.

Need a log

I'd like to see the txt file content from the LOG panel + transcoder info here.
You may have to zip it before you attach it. Thanks.

Regarding the audio out of sync, I've had the best luck with version 1.8.0.2 including Snow White and the Huntsman. Other versions newer than 1.8.0.2 did produce audio way out of sync.

I'd like to see the txt file content from the LOG panel + transcoder info here.
You may have to zip it before you attach it. Thanks.
I have just ripped it again and have attached the log's zip. An watching again to be sure the problem is still there (4th time the charm?) but don't expect any difference. It is a pretty good movie though :)

Thanks frank. let me know if there is anything else you need

Attachments

59.7 KB · Views: 1
Yep .. just got to the point where the sound is out of sync again .. about 45-50 minutes in

Frank, as a test I tried ripping this on my little laptop last night. Played it this AM and it worked. I checked the version and it was 1.8 something (stupid me I didn't write it down.) So then I updated the laptop to the current version and tried again. This time it did have the same issue.

So something changed between an early 1.8x version and now.

Let me know if any other info will help.

EDIT: by the way I don't keep older versions around .. is there a way to download older versions?

Thanks

Let's try this....

I have just ripped it again and have attached the log's zip. An watching again to be sure the problem is still there (4th time the charm?) but don't expect any difference. It is a pretty good movie though :)

Thanks frank. let me know if there is anything else you need

Give this a spin to see if there is a regression issue first

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneDVDmobile1802.exe

Give this a spin to see if there is a regression issue first

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneDVDmobile1802.exe
Just tried that and it worked perfectly (attached is the log ..might help to spot any difference?).

The only thing i did notice is that I did not get the usual popup message that it was complete. I just got through watching the file and it appears it got all the way to the end.

I did find a copy of CDM 1806 and am installing to check against that .. trying to narrow down last one to work for you.

Thanks for the 1802.

David

Attachments

1.2 MB · Views: 0
Just tried that and it worked perfectly (attached is the log ..might help to spot any difference?).

The only thing i did notice is that I did not get the usual popup message that it was complete. I just got through watching the file and it appears it got all the way to the end.

I did find a copy of CDM 1806 and am installing to check against that .. trying to narrow down last one to work for you.

Thanks for the 1802.

David

Frank .. using the 1806 i had i am receiving the same problem with the audio going out of sync. Attached is the log from it.

So for the mean time I will go back to the 1802 and use it until i have some other problem.

If there is anything I can do to help figure this out please let me know.

David

Attachments

• clonedvdmobile - SnowWhite - 1806.zip
    71.8 KB · Views: 1
Thanks

This is an interesting point for Fernando to look at.
Thanks for the feedback.

I suggest you use 1901 now going forward and save the old setup for a fall-back plan. This kind of thing is irritating but it will help us in the long run.

Need the DVD info

If there is anything I can do to help figure this out please let me know.

David

Can we have the amazon url to buy this one?

isbn/ean code whould be great.

Thanks!

I am out of the office until monday but will send of the barcode when i get there. I will also try to find a match on Amazon. Worst case I can send the dvd to you if you will return.

Thanks

Thanks

The bar code / country of origin would be great or a 1:1 match in Amazon also.

The bar code / country of origin would be great or a 1:1 match in Amazon also.

Barcode is "025192126338" and when typed into AMAZON.COM it brings up this page.

If you need anything else please let me know.

I've had the same problem with Ice Age 4. I've just selected generic MP4 file and this worked fine a few days ago for some other dvds, but the audio and video are several minutes adrift. I'm also using version 1901.

Back