• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request Audio order always changed

You can also highlight the languages, it works as you would like.

Are the descriptions of the audio tracks consistent? Like, even if its in a different order, is the name of the audio track you want to be first/default always the same? Are other tracks named the same? Just curious because if consistent enough, it might be possible to write a script that interrogates the audio tracks of the MP4, and remuxes the Mp4 to MKV, then tag the specific audio track you want as default.
And to answer my own question, I downloaded Friends Season 1, both English and English descriptive.

Mediainfo lists both audio tracks as English.

On some episodes the main audio is E-AC-3 640kb/s 6 channel, and descriptive is 224kb/s 2 channel. In those cases, a script could be written which would work for something like S01E16 and S01E20, where the descriptive (224kb/s 2 channel) is the first listed audio track. Like use Mediainfo CLI to query the audio tracks of the downloaded file, if 640k isn't track 1, call ffmpeg with command to output new file with audio tracks in right order.

However, there are a few episodes like S01E06 and S01E08, E09, E10, where both audio tracks are labeled English, and both are the same AAC LC 128kb/s 2 channel. So a script wouldn't be able to tell the difference. BUT maybe could output a report of file names that would need to be addressed manually.

I have one suggestion. If you don't need to listen to the content in another language just deselect those languages before downloading so you only have the ONE language you care to listen to your content in. That would solve the problem as well.
Good point! Selecting just one language is what I usually do, except for those that also list descriptive audio (with narration), and that is when problems arise. I have a workaround that seemingly lessens the audio order mishap, but it still is a hit-and-miss. 😞

Thank you, but for me it is not interesting to download files with only 1 audio.
My official language is not English like most of you. Everything I download will always be in the official language of the download and in addition my official language, which would be Brazilian Portuguese.
It is extremely impractical to have a file with 1 language selected and then download another in another language, unless the count does not decrease. This would exceed my quota and I would be unable to download anything later.
I just hope that this will be corrected in the future and put an end to this problem once and for all.

Good point! Selecting just one language is what I usually do, except for those that also list descriptive audio (with narration), and that is when problems arise. I have a workaround that seemingly lessens the audio order mishap, but it still is a hit-and-miss. 😞
Clever FFmpeg Gui will change the audio order and still keep it a mp4. You could try it once and see if it works for your purpose.
Code:
https://www.videohelp.com/software/clever-FFmpeg-GUI

Back