• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Attempting to upgrade to AnyStream+

Bf2multi100

Hello.

I am attempting to upgrade to AnyStream+.

I used the AnyStream "?" button in the app to proceed with the upgrade, but when clicked on, the website never loads.

Eventually, I receive a 504 Gateway Timeout.

Anyone have any ideas?

FYI, i just purchased AnyStream for 1 year yesterday (DOH)

I just tried it, it loaded instantaneously.
https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html
What happens when you use the link? If that also don't work, than it is either something in your network/PC or something between you and the servers, so just wait a bit.

Most likely.

Love the software, at home, sometimes movies/shows get fuzzy while viewing on PC, and its really annoying, specially when the rest of the movie/show is not clear.

Thanks for the great software everyone!

Successfully upgraded to AS+!

Successfully upgraded to AS+!
Please excuse me, I made an error.
I posted the normal purchase link, now you posted the upgrade link and I fear that you purchased an entirely new license instead of only the upgrade.

Please compare the filenames of your two licences. My normal licence is called AnyStream_Key_Code-Code, the Plus one is AnyStreamPlus_Key_Code-Code. Since I upgraded it, the Code at the end is the same for both, but when you purchased a new one, then it might be a different code.

If that is the case, you can blame it on me. However, @Ivan can help you. Write him a DM with the purchase information, do not post it in the forum due to privacy.

Sorry for this confusion.
I will now only anwer to questions like this when I am not tired, it is late right now and I should sleep instead of being here. I hope this will prevent errors like this in the future. :(

Please excuse me, I made an error.
I posted the normal purchase link, now you posted the upgrade link and I fear that you purchased an entirely new license instead of only the upgrade.

Please compare the filenames of your two licences. My normal licence is called AnyStream_Key_Code-Code, the Plus one is AnyStreamPlus_Key_Code-Code. Since I upgraded it, the Code at the end is the same for both, but when you purchased a new one, then it might be a different code.

If that is the case, you can blame it on me. However, @Ivan can help you. Write him a DM with the purchase information, do not post it in the forum due to privacy.

Sorry for this confusion.
I will now only anwer to questions like this when I am not tired, it is late right now and I should sleep instead of being here. I hope this will prevent errors like this in the future. :(

Oh no problem, i noticed the normal store link, and used the upgrade link off the app (once it decided to work earlier)

Both files show the same license key so no worries :)

Oh no problem, i noticed the normal store link, and used the upgrade link off the app (once it decided to work earlier)

Both files show the same license key so no worries :)
Ok good, I already feared I messed up :oops:

Back