• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS v1200 Crashes when applying Settings

zero269

I just upgraded to v1200.

After making a change to my TV Show file name template, I clicked OK and AS crashed.
I went back into Settings. I noticed the setting was saved, so I clicked OK again and it crashed again.
I repeated this two more times, and had the same results.

I tried again, only this time I clicked Cancel and it closed the Settings dialog window without crashing.

I decided to restart my computer and try again considering I just installed the latest release.
I opened Settings, made no changes, clicked OK and AS crashed.

the five dump files were zipped and attached here...

Attachments

• AnyStream Dump Files x5.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
I just upgraded to v1200.

After making a change to my TV Show file name template, I clicked OK and AS crashed.
I went back into Settings. I noticed the setting was saved, so I clicked OK again and it crashed again.
I repeated this two more times, and had the same results.

I tried again, only this time I clicked Cancel and it closed the Settings dialog window without crashing.

I decided to restart my computer and try again considering I just installed the latest release.
I opened Settings, made no changes, clicked OK and AS crashed.

the five dump files were zipped and attached here...
We are aware of this and working on it asap, the crash will disappear once you insert the new Plus license, but it is being worked on so it will not happen at all. Sorry Zero.

We are aware of this and working on it asap, the crash will disappear once you insert the new Plus license, but it is being worked on so it will not happen at all. Sorry Zero.

Thanks @RedFox 1
I though it was strange when I couldn't find any threads related to AS crashing with Settings. I saw a few related to Providers, but not AS Settings.
Either way, I'm glad it's a known issue and being looked into. This will certainly be an issue for New Users who have not already refined their optimal settings. Personally, I would have never known if I hadn't changed my TV folder on my NAS to SHOWS.

upload_2021-8-20_12-23-59.png

Thanks @RedFox 1
I though it was strange when I couldn't find any threads related to AS crashing with Settings. I saw a few related to Providers, but not AS Settings.
Either way, I'm glad it's a known issue and being looked into. This will certainly be an issue for New Users who have not already refined their optimal settings. Personally, I would have never known if I hadn't changed my TV folder on my NAS to SHOWS.

Yes, and anyone who does not update to the plus version but does update to V1200. Pete and Prospere are working on it.

Last edited:
Yes, and anyone who does not update to the plus version but does update to V1200. Pete and Prospere are working on it.

Interesting. I just tested this using my Pro license and it's not crashing as you stated.

Just got a dump too, saving after changing "Download media is saved to" location.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.0.0_Dump_20210820215814.astdmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Back