• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question AS Plus v1.7.2.0 - [Error] Error retrieving license request: 400

filmbuff

Hi all!

I have a strange issue with unable to download the first episode of season 1 of Home Movies via Shout Factory Amazon Prime channel.

The download never starts and stays at 0%. :unsure:

Other episodes are ok to download.

I've tried downloading it in all three formats (AVC CBR, AVC CVBR, and and HEVC) but the download just will not start.

I've also tried earlier versions and the latest beta of AnyStream and it made no difference.

Log file is attached.

Disclosure: I'm using a VPN to download and everything goes through except this episode... and I'm out of ideas. o_O

Thanks in advance! :D

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.2.0.astlog
    460.4 KB · Views: 2
Try if 1.7.2.2 fixes it for you.

Unfortunately, I'm still unable to download that episode using 1.7.2.2. :banghead:

Attached is the log file.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.2.2.astlog
    905.7 KB · Views: 3
Did you install anything between this episodes download attempt and the others?
Do other Downloads from the same provider work?

Did you install anything between this episodes download attempt and the others?
Do other Downloads from the same provider work?
Yep, the few other episodes that I tested from this series worked... just this first episode that it gets stuck. I'll keep my fingers crossed that this bug can be ironed out :whistle:

Ok, but do downloads work now?
I''m trying to figure out if something happened to your system/environment recently, that prevents downloads in general.
Because the logfile suggests that you cannot reach a certain redfox server.
Whenever that happened (found a few occasions in the forum) , users made changes ...

Ok, but do downloads work now?
I''m trying to figure out if something happened to your system/environment recently, that prevents downloads in general.
Because the logfile suggests that you cannot reach a certain redfox server.
Whenever that happened (found a few occasions in the forum) , users made changes ...
Apologies if I wasn't clear, but it is still the season 1 first episode that doesn't start downloading - it just stays at 0% on the progress bar. Other episodes of the series seems to be download ok.

I tested it and can confirm that there seems to be something wrong with that episode.
[Error] Error retrieving license request: 400 / Error transferring http://opd.redfox.bz/l - server replied: Bad Request

Attachments

• Home Movies_S01_E01 - Home Movies, Season 1- Get Away From My Mom.astlog
    319.6 KB · Views: 2
Just tried again with version 1.8.0.2 and the season 1 epiosde 1 is still not downloading :cry:

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.0.2.astlog
    370.4 KB · Views: 0
Unfortunately, still not downloading with version 1.8.3.0 :confused:

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.3.0.astlog
    577.1 KB · Views: 3
For some reason, either it's a crappy VPN, or they detected you, (just guessing) Australia to USA is not getting though on VPN in that episode. Its not an AnyStream issue.

For some reason, either it's a crappy VPN, or they detected you, (just guessing) Australia to USA is not getting though on VPN in that episode. Its not an AnyStream issue.
Thanks for the reply but It's strange that other episodes are able to be downloaded except this one - I'll just have to find some other way to download this episode. (y)

Thanks for the reply but It's strange that other episodes are able to be downloaded except this one - I'll just have to find some other way to download this episode. (y)
It might very well be an issue on the provider's end.

Back