• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question AS Payment question

tivertonrose

Hello, It's been a long time since I've tried anything new, I have most of the softwares here, the life anydvd's, clones, etc since 2007. I wanted to try any stream. I was going to try the trial to see if I could manage it, but reading the posts states that I would not be able to pay for the full lifetime version because you no longer accept credit cards in the U.S. That is the only way I could pay. I read that you may try for approval soon. I will not try the trial yet, which always takes me awhile learning new things. Would someone be able to email me when I can purchase the any stream software. Thank You. ~Rose

2 LG's and 1ASUS hard drives..can't find where to edit that yet.

Last edited:
Hello, It's been a long time since I've tried anything new, I have most of the softwares here, the life anydvd's, clones, etc since 2007. I wanted to try any stream. I was going to try the trial to see if I could manage it, but reading the posts states that I would not be able to pay for the full lifetime version because you no longer accept credit cards in the U.S. That is the only way I could pay. I read that you may try for approval soon. I will not try the trial yet, which always takes me awhile learning new things. Would someone be able to email me when I can purchase the any stream software. Thank You. ~Rose

2 LG's and 1ASUS hard drives..can't find where to edit that yet.
We have a purchase page that will keep you up-to-date when credit cards are available to be used in the USA it will be there. You can always purchase with bitcoin. https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html

Last edited:
OK, thank you, I saved the purchase info page. And found the edit page to change the HD's I have. I don't participate in any forums or social media pages etc and a lot of my old brain cells have taken long naps now so forgive me for my confusion. I will keep an eye out for any changes in payment.

OK, thank you, I saved the purchase info page. And found the edit page to change the HD's I have. I don't participate in any forums or social media pages etc and a lot of my old brain cells have taken long naps now so forgive me for my confusion. I will keep an eye out for any changes in payment.
Just keep an eye @here .

Back