• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[AS New Feature Request] - Disney - default to biggest/same resolution

johnowen2

When downloading a series default subsequent downloads to the same resolution as the first. Default the first to the largest resolution

Uhm ... My default size for downloading TV episodes is 720p and it stays that way through all episodes so in my opinion this is already implemented
Anyway... if you cancel the current download, that one is not remembered ... the last successful resolution is used

It does remember sometimes but not always and defaults back to 640x… part way through a series without any cancelling

I may have had a Netflix or Amazon Prime download finish in between Disney downloads. I'm not sure if that has any relevance

I just tried a download on AP with a lower resolution and indeed the resolution on Netflix was also lower ... seems to be generally remembered and not per provider ... and if the same resolution is not available, the nearest possible is set...

Back