• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[AS New Feature Request] - Amazon - clear the "support the charity of your choice"

I and others have reported this before. If you exit and restart AS it will probably work correctly. Best thing is to go to amazon and when you get this message click the bottom left ..

Wow, I never saw that before. I think thats just part of Amazon Smile which I do not use. Looks like it's part of their website. Looks like it has a checkmark, for Don't show me this again.

Yes it seems AS don't supports the smile.amazon url stuff properly, so simply ignore it or use the checkbox for Show not again I somehow missed till someone wrote it.

The only way out is to close AS and start again. There’s no way of clicking the checkbox. It’s greyed out.

Forgive my ignorance, but does it matter that AS doesn't support "smile"? Smile give a percentage of your purchase price to the charity of your choice, but you can't purchase anything through AS. Or can you?

Forgive my ignorance, but does it matter that AS doesn't support "smile"? Smile give a percentage of your purchase price to the charity of your choice, but you can't purchase anything through AS. Or can you?

You can in fact purchase through AS, as the AMZ side is a basic browser. However the title itself will NOT be immediately available. You will either need to reload the page, or AnyStream. As AS can only download titles that were available to your account AT AS STARTUP, or initial loading of the page.

You can in fact purchase through AS, as the AMZ side is a basic browser. However the title itself will NOT be immediately available. You will either need to reload the page, or AnyStream. As AS can only download titles that were available to your account AT AS STARTUP, or initial loading of the page.

Ah, I see. My apologizes.

Nothing to apologise for :) Nobody knows everything ;)

Back