• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved AS crashes after NF logout?

Hi. It happened again. I logged out of NF because it wasn't downloading at 1080p. After I logged back in and tried to change to my profile, the app crashed. I re-opened the app and created a log file right away so hopefully it has the info you need.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.2.5.astlog
    52.1 KB · Views: 0
Did you close the result bar of the Netflix search before log out or change profile ?

When it's opened it crashes everytime, try to close it the next time.

Hi. It happened again. I logged out of NF because it wasn't downloading at 1080p. After I logged back in and tried to change to my profile, the app crashed. I re-opened the app and created a log file right away so hopefully it has the info you need.
Leave the profile set as it is. Do not change it while downloading. If you need to reset the profile do it as soon as you open the program.

When it's opened it crashes everytime, try to close it the next time.
Thank you. I'll try it.

Leave the profile set as it is. Do not change it while downloading. If you need to reset the profile do it as soon as you open the program.
I don't change it as it's downloading or anything. It seems to be as BCloud said and it's the search bar though. I've not checked it since I'm not on my PC but that does seem to be the common thing when it crashes.

Anyway, hope you can resolve this now that you know the cause. Thanks.

@BCloud @RedFox 1
Heya. Just wanted to update that I tried closing the search result bar before logging out. Closed the app and reopened it, then logged in again and it's working fine. It did not crash, so BCloud's solution seems to have worked. Thanks!

Back