• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question AS+ 1820 triggers a security warning when I start it up

lajoes

My anti-virus software panicked when I started up AS+ with a security warning about it not having a valid digital signature.

Attachments

• AS+ Security Warning - Screenshot 2024-02-14 145921.jpg
    AS+ Security Warning - Screenshot 2024-02-14 145921.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 31
Just X it out and download as usual. Its an Amazon glitch

I figured it had something to do with Amazon RF1.

Also, here's another warning that pops up when I X it out and continue about the Amazon issue.

Attachments

• AS+ additional warning - Screenshot 2024-02-14 152617.jpg
    AS+ additional warning - Screenshot 2024-02-14 152617.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 19
I figured it had something to do with Amazon RF1.

Also, here's another warning that pops up when I X it out and continue about the Amazon issue.
That is an AnyStream warning turn off your VPN or proxy and you will not get it. Let me see a log file. Your computer is using a connection that may be too slow.

Something is DL'ing right now

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.2.0.astlog
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
"view details" of the first screenshot would be interesting.
Anyway, AnyStream has a digital signature (you can view it by right-clicking the AnyStream.exe - Properties - in the "Digital Signatures" tab)
Must be some glitch in your Firewall Software

You wont get that AAS warning if you keep your proxy or VPN off .

RF1 I don't have a proxy or VPN

I stand corrected. I had a Win10 update b4 I used AS+. They're turned off now.

My anti-virus software panicked when I started up AS+ with a security warning about it not having a valid digital signature.

Sorry to re-open this thread, but I need to investigate further...
This looks for me like the anti-virus software is intercepting TCP/IP traffic. To do so, it has to give you a fake SSL cert to decrypt the traffic.
We had a similar issue a few months ago with a super-smart French software (I don't remember the name and didn't find the thread in forums).

@lajoes what anti-virus software raised this warning?

Sorry to re-open this thread, but I need to investigate further...
This looks for me like the anti-virus software is intercepting TCP/IP traffic. To do so, it has to give you a fake SSL cert to decrypt the traffic.
We had a similar issue a few months ago with a super-smart French software (I don't remember the name and didn't find the thread in forums).

@lajoes what anti-virus software raised this warning?
I guess you refer to the VSO Downloader

The VPN and Proxy issues are resolved, but not that security warning from my anti-virus

Attachments

• AS+ Security Warning - Screenshot 2024-02-14 145921.jpg
    AS+ Security Warning - Screenshot 2024-02-14 145921.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 6
OK, this is getting weird. When I loaded AS+ 1820 today, there was no security warning. So, I closed it out and checked the forums for any further postings to this topic.

That's when I noticed that AS+ 1821 was available via the Forum link - note: I did not get a pop informing me about it when I had AS+ opened a moment ago.. After updating to that version, I am still not receiving any security warning.

However, starting today HULU, would not load, but the search feature works. This was under both versions (1820 & 1821).

So, I don't know if this should be a new posting, or a continuation of this thread.

Attachments

• Hulul log 2 - not loading AnyStream_1.8.2.1.astlog
    64.6 KB · Views: 0
  • HULU not loading AnyStream_1.8.2.1.astlog
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Back