• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved AS 1500 Crashing while loading Queue

lajoes

Also, I am not getting any "automatically" notify user of updates to AS. I found out about the last two updates when I checked the Forum page.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.0.0_Dump_20230201024951.astdmp
    7.5 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.5.0.0_Dump_20230201163432.astdmp
    7.4 MB · Views: 0
I THINK you only get notified in the app of non beta releases.

Also, I am not getting any "automatically" notify user of updates to AS. I found out about the last two updates when I checked the Forum page.
Please give me more information than just two .dump files, make a log file or I cant help you, the name of the title would be nice also.

The queue is fine in V 1499 and V 1500, it was bad in 1498. Its fixed.

RedFox1, I know you need a log, but I wasn't expecting it to crash while loading a queue. That is all the info I have. The next time I start it up, I'll start a log.

RedFox1, I know you need a log, but I wasn't expecting it to crash while loading a queue. That is all the info I have. The next time I start it up, I'll start a log.
There is nothing I can do to help you as you are the only one reporting this. Uninstall and reinstall, there was an issue with 1498, but we fixed it.

So far I have not been able to repeat it.

But what does Netflix's crackdown have to do with my situation Redfox1?

So far I have not been able to repeat it.

But what does Netflix's crackdown have to do with my situation Redfox1?
I am just warning everyone who might be sharing their passwords to stop, because if you can't log in, it's them not us if you are sharing. It's actually a note for everyone.
So your issue is resolved for now?

Can't say except that I have not replicated it again. Right now I am DL'ing a long list of different stuff. I did not photo copy my queue before it crashed :cry:

Can't say except that I have not replicated it again. Right now I am DL'ing a long list of different stuff. I did not photo copy my queue before it crashed :cry:
Just take a photo with your phone that's what I do, but mine hasn't crashed in ages.

I got complacent because I was loading up on some series and then added a bunch of individual flicks at the end, which is what I wasn't allowed to scroll down to to photo copy it :mad: But on the bright side, I did find a few more interesting things.....

OH, and thanks for the heads up about Netflix. I figured that was how they were gonna track your location. Everyone is getting better at it nowadays :eek::whistle:

Back