• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS+ 1.2.7.0 started working again (?)

Kerry

Hello fellow streamers - just a quick report to let you know I have successfully downloaded all of Hill Street Blues season 1 from Hulu last night and am now getting season 2 (ep 2 in progress) while also this morning I am successfully getting Micky & Minnie Wish Upon a Christmas from D+ ... no decrypt issues, no errors.

Is this a fluke? Don't know. But it's working for me with these particular titles. Just wanted to report.

[Edit] - just to be clear - everything had stopped working for me several days ago - every provider, old and new content. I've been waiting for the next Beta but figured I'd give it a shot today just for grins... was pleasantly surprised to get some content ok with no issues! :)

Last edited:
The errors seem to be hit or miss. Some shows I can download fine, others I get errors no matter what I do. I just tried again to download the latest episode of Hawkeye, but can't. And now I have to wait wait 36 minutes for a token before I can continue downloading Futurama from Hulu (not a complaint, just an observation - I was out of tokens from previous errors, but have the patience to wait, so it's no big deal).

I'm starting to wonder if it's because those titles were downloaded by someone else before and AnyStream just remembers the keys. It really seems like AnyStream is just having trouble getting the new keys.

Can download and decrypt new stuff from amazon though
Unfortunately, I cannot confirm this, just tested with one new item. Just the usual log:
[Error] [vendor: prime] License request generation has failed producing an empty request (200, ).
So, better not to waste tokens until the fix will be announced officially by staff.

I'm starting to wonder if it's because those titles were downloaded by someone else before and AnyStream just remembers the keys. It really seems like AnyStream is just having trouble getting the new keys.
Exactly this is the reason. Nobody did DL this item before the CDM got revoked. Until a CDM fix no new keys can be obtained. What's in the "ODB" - works, what's not - fails.

So, better not to waste tokens until the fix will be announced officially by staff.

Yeah, agree - I had a hundred tokens in my bucket so I gave it a shot (tried one episode, before loading up a queue) - successful with Hill Street Blues (mid season 2 now), and now The Simpsons (mid season 6 now - queues running fine).

For the most part Hulu and Disney+ has never stopped working for me since the most recent version was released. It has just been AP and Netflix that have been spotty and with issues

Last edited:
tried NF a couple days ago, didnt touch HULU or D+, AP worked but then quit working, NF now totally not working, but HMAX works. sort of. grabbed like 70 episodes the other day, than 40 yesterday, all queued and no error. tried today, queued 8 episodes, first ok, seven failed (no tokens deducted for some strange reason). and now im downloading same episodes, same session, one by one and absolutely no errors. i think this stuff comes and goes.

Older shows should give no problem. It's the new stuff that seems to be the issue. Anything , say, after December 1.
Your downloading of HSB (an older show) makes complete sense in this light.

New AP shows either. downloading all weel long...

Older shows should give no problem. It's the new stuff that seems to be the issue. Anything , say, after December 1.
Your downloading of HSB (an older show) makes complete sense in this light.

Well, probably yes and no... Hulu and D+ stopped working for me totally 100% earlier this week (as did AP, NF and HBM before that) but now I'm getting Hulu and D+ content ok. However, AP is still 100% dead, no content for me at all, not even old stuff. No worries, I'm happy for now with the Hulu and D+ titles I'm getting. Working through my backlog. Great burn-down chart.

Last edited:
I have issues with DP doing cross region stuff via VPN. My guess is that maybe different region have different endpoints to provision decryption licenses? I don't know, but if it's working only in US, and not in other regions, there might be some validity to the theory. Maybe this issue is region specific, and all we need to do, is switch regions for the time being. Which region are you in Mr. Working DP?

My guess is that maybe different region have different endpoints to provision decryption licenses?
I'm guessing this is it, right here. Between that and certain things (my guess would still be old) being encrypted with older keys.
This would explain why some can get stuff and some can't.

I just tried it and it seems, and maybe it's an anomaly but it's all working now. I am a few thousand miles from Texas. LOL

It was most probably just lucky timing for me, I think we need a new version for it to change anything.

I can dl some movies from AP, but some that will be leaving Prime on 12/31, like Fight Club, which is NOT a new addition, can't be decrypted - I tried twice after people claimed AS seemed to be working. Everything from my discovery+ subscription on AP can't be decrypted, ditto for anything from hulu - I'm not wasting my quota further to experiment with HBO.

Anyone claiming this only affects new content is incorrect, and I hope the devs aren't going on this assumption. I have logfiles of every failure if anyone wants them.

I can dl some movies from AP, but some that will be leaving Prime on 12/31, like Fight Club, which is NOT a new addition, can't be decrypted - I tried twice after people claimed AS seemed to be working. Everything from my discovery+ subscription on AP can't be decrypted, ditto for anything from hulu - I'm not wasting my quota further to experiment with HBO.

Anyone claiming this only affects new content is incorrect, and I hope the devs aren't going on this assumption. I have logfiles of every failure if anyone wants them.
We believe you, it is happening to everyone. I sure hope it gets fixed, I am sure it will, its the Holdays, I try to see things on the bright side.;)

We believe you, it is happening to everyone. I sure hope it gets fixed, I am sure it will, its the Holdays, I try to see things on the bright side.;)

Normally I'm fairly patient and even optimistic about situations like this, but AP pulled a fast one and yanked "Jonathan Strange & Dr. Norell" without any warning in the midst of all this - I can't even buy it as it's now unavailable in the US. I'd have to live in the UK to gain access - and while I might be able to tweak my location, I'd need a trial BritBox subscription to dl it, and I can't pull that one off. So I'm feeling sad and pretty damn humbuggy right now.:(

Last edited:
Back