• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

APV

Hellboy15

Hello, I would like to know if there is any possibility that the tool can capture in 1080p as Netflix does, Amazon is very limited, is there a possibility? thank you very much for all the work you do

Hello, I would like to know if there is any possibility that the tool can capture in 1080p as Netflix does, Amazon is very limited, is there a possibility? thank you very much for all the work you do
Really, limited you say? Why don't you try again young man.

Amazon seems to be back to full 1080P right now! Thank you red fox team!

thanks guys :) and didnt need to update the software, now thats how updates should be done :), aka server side :)

Confirmed. The first thing I have looked at that was 1/2 res yesterday is full res today. That's worth an announcement IMO.

Confirmed. The first thing I have looked at that was 1/2 res yesterday is full res today. That's worth an announcement IMO.
No announcement, there is only an announcement when I decide there has to be one. If some people had no faith, well, that's their business, it certainly doesn't deserve an announcement.

Yes I can confirm that, having written this morning I'd given up on AS, AMZ is - as far as I can tell - back in HD. So I have to eat my words (but I'm happy to do that)

Yes I can confirm that, having written this morning I'd given up on AS, AMZ is - as far as I can tell - back in HD. So I have to eat my words (but I'm happy to do that)
No need to eat your words, bro, just next time have a little faith, you have been around long enough to know our developers are the best in the world, and we don't do anything unless its done right, sometimes that takes a bit more time but in the end, it's worth every dime, I hope you didn't spend too much money on competitors.

amazon works in 1080p quality but it does not reach its britare well, it may not be updated to the L1 version, but surely with time they will be able to do it at maximum britare quality as NF

ejemplo Any Stream video :
Video
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : High@L4
Format settings : CABAC / 4 Ref Frames
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, Reference frames : 4 frames
Codec ID : avc1
Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video Coding
Duration : 44 min 42 s
Bit rate : 4 608 kb/s
Maximum bit rate : 23.3 Mb/s
Width : 1 920 pixels
Height : 960 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 2.000
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 25.000 FPS

Ejemplo video L1:

Video
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : High@L4
Format settings : CABAC / 4 Ref Frames
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, Reference frames : 4 frames
Codec ID : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Duration : 44 min 42 s
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 7 285 kb/s
Nominal bit rate : 10 000 kb/s
Width : 1 920 pixels
Height : 960 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 2.000
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 25.000 FPS

If your 1080p video has a high framerate (60fps), your bitrate should be 4500 to 6000kpbs. We fall into that range. You should brush up on your bitrates, and the program you are using is way old bro. If you want to find something to complain about do it elsewhere, please.

No announcement, there is only an announcement when I decide there has to be one. If some people had no faith, well, that's their business, it certainly doesn't deserve an announcement.
Yes it does. With all the anger that seems to be common here now, the only thing I check for is if a new version was out to correct the 1080 issue. I just happened to check this thread, otherwise I would have never known. I do think a little posting somewhere would be helpful.

I have a lifetime licence, and have been waiting patiently for a couple of months. Fine. No problem. I understand what DRM is and appreciate how hard it must be to keep ahead of it. So I'd describe the success here (if that's what it is) as a red-letter day.
We sincerely appreciate your patience. Thank you

If your 1080p video has a high framerate (60fps), your bitrate should be 4500 to 6000kpbs. We fall into that range. You should brush up on your bitrates, and the program you are using is way old bro. If you want to find something to complain about do it elsewhere, please.
my intention was not to criticize your work, much less to criticize, I was just trying to explain that I don't know what it is due to but I have the latest version of any stream plus and amazon I see that brirate is inferior to the other tools, I don't know why It's due but I was just trying to help, I'm sorry you misunderstood me.

my intention was not to criticize your work, much less to criticize, I was just trying to explain that I don't know what it is due to but I have the latest version of any stream plus and amazon I see that brirate is inferior to the other tools, I don't know why It's due but I was just trying to help, I'm sorry you misunderstood me.
But you are wrong, the bitrate is not inferior, tell me what tools you are using and we can discuss it.

After reading the good news about full 1080P was back on AP on this forum. I have been waiting to download 1883 at the highest res. But the show is still at the lower res. I guess I will be waiting a bit longer. But I am glad others have had success.

Attachments

• 1883.jpg
    1883.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 1883_S01E01_1883.astlog
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back