• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

APV Canada Not Accessible in AS using Other Region

Well perhaps CA has the same restrictions that it needs a .CA specific account, but before accusing me of being COMPLETELY wrong, i guarantee you I'm logging in on the US with my original UK account. I also said that in my case a US address and payment method were needed to sign up with prime video.

So yeah I may be wrong about the ca account not existing but everything else i said is true.

What you MAY need however is a local address and payment method (that at least the case for the US). I couldn't subscribe there without using the services of usunlocked.com to get a us based po box address and virtual visa

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back