• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question AP's Clarkson's Farm S1E6

Metconsole

Just started to grab Clarkson's Farm Series 1 from AP but cannot download E6, it says download complete very quickly but end up with a 0 KB file. All other episodes download with no issue, anyone else had this issue? Log file attached. Cheers

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.8.0.astlog
    425.7 KB · Views: 5
Downloaded S3 last night, no probs. Maybe a temporary glitch for you?

Without looking at your log ... that very much sounds like you have no more space left on the target device.

Thanks for your reply but I have plenty of room on the SSD that AS downloads to, it is virtually empty. I use it as a temporary destination before I move the files to other folders on my NAS. It’s obviously something else, I’ve tried to download both episodes several times with the same result. I end up with the complete file name but it is 0KB in size. I’m stumped!

You can try switching to a different codec in the settings menu.
If that doesn't help, clear the Amazon Cache

Amazon is making changes in Australia NZ and Japan. When they Are done making these changes we will look into it, that said, I would advise you to try these episodes one at a time and clear your Amazon cache as cartman0208 suggested.

C/Users/username/AppData/Local/Redfox/AnyStream/cache - delete the whole cache folder.

I've cleared the Amazon cache i.e. deleted the whole cache folder and tried the three different codecs and I still can't download S1 E6 and S3 E3 (well I can but it happens in the blink of an eye and the file size is 0 KB and appended as temp) I only download episodes one at a time and all other episodes download no problem. I guess the question is, are any other Australian, NZ or Japanese users experiencing the same issue?

It seems like there are a few other issues with AP, it seems to be hit and miss whether or not I get the downloadable Videos button now, I'm confused!

I'm in the U.S. and we only get Episodes 1-4 right now.
They are going to release 5-8 on May 10th.
Maybe that is causing problems.
By the way, 1-4 downloaded ok.

I've cleared the Amazon cache i.e. deleted the whole cache folder and tried the three different codecs and I still can't download S1 E6 and S3 E3 (well I can but it happens in the blink of an eye and the file size is 0 KB and appended as temp) I only download episodes one at a time and all other episodes download no problem. I guess the question is, are any other Australian, NZ or Japanese users experiencing the same issue?
You will have to wait then. Try it again tomorrow.

Back