• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question AppleTV+ DL problems

lajoes

I know APTV+ is having teething problems and I hope the attached two logs can help fix some of them. AS would not DL these two series: Drop of God and Fraggle Rock.

Patiently waiting for next update to AS.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.0.2.astlog
    676 KB · Views: 1
  • ATV+ - Drops of God - AnyStream_1.7.0.2.astlog
    109.5 KB · Views: 2
Hey, I didn't look at your logs but I did try and DL Drops pf God and Fraggle Rock (original) just now (8am EST).
Both downloaded properly.
Maybe there was a problem at the time but it is cleared up now?

I'm still trying to figure out if it's related to the limit APTV is putting on how many I can access per day or if it's the shows themselves but thus far I haven't been able to get a single episode of Mythic Quest and Servant only a couple eps a day. I'm just assuming, like you, it's teething.

I'm still trying to figure out if it's related to the limit APTV is putting on how many I can access per day or if it's the shows themselves but thus far I haven't been able to get a single episode of Mythic Quest and Servant only a couple eps a day. I'm just assuming, like you, it's teething.
Yeah...the 6 episode download limit and everything stops working is a new one for me too. Usually, you can still stream with the max downloads...Apple has to be different I guess. Unlike Amazon, if you hit the download button, they know you downloaded. If you just download from the CDN, they don't show it as downloaded or watched.

Wow, this DL episode limit is gonna take some getting used to with the current AS+ bucket limit. Yes, I'm spoiled now!

Well, I updated to AS+ 1710 and had no problem with Drops of God, S1- 8 episodes.

Then, I added Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock. Then AS+ queue crashed after DL'ing 6 episodes with the following warning notice:

ATV+ rejected my request.
Reason: Maximum number of devices has been exceeded.
The queue has been halted.

Attachments

• ATV+ Screenshot 2023-12-13 163020.png
    ATV+ Screenshot 2023-12-13 163020.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • AnyStream_1.7.1.0.astlog
    207.3 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.7.1.0 #2.astlog
    283.6 KB · Views: 0
Yes we are aware of it, it happened to me and I just left the download at the error message, and in about an hour it started and finished. The developers are aware of it. Thank you for your input but we have had many reports on this, thanks again.

My hopes we high when I saw that latest AS+ version (1710).

Oh, I know the developers love a challenge and will figure it out RF1!

In the meantime, I'll find something else to occupy my time with.

Back