• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Apple TV+ free 3 month subscription @ bestbuy.com

oregreen

For anyone curious about Apple TV+, bestbuy.com has a free 3 month subscription for no charge. You don’t even have to buy anything to claim this deal. Add Apple TV+ to your cart and check out as usual. And that’s it. Just cancel it 1 day before the 90 days time frame (unless you want to keep watching) with no strings attached. Plus, if you have not subscribed before, you also get a 7 day free trial before the 90 days start. It does require establishing an Apple I.D. I found that deal today and I'm downloading as I type! Enjoy!

True! I just got the free 3 months of Apple TV+from Best Buy. Made no other purchases. Just enter “free 3 months of Apple TV+” in the search bar to bring it up.
THANKS, oregreen

For anyone curious about Apple TV+, bestbuy.com has a free 3 month subscription for no charge. You don’t even have to buy anything to claim this deal. Add Apple TV+ to your cart and check out as usual. And that’s it. Just cancel it 1 day before the 90 days time frame (unless you want to keep watching) with no strings attached. Plus, if you have not subscribed before, you also get a 7 day free trial before the 90 days start. It does require establishing an Apple I.D. I found that deal today and I'm downloading as I type! Enjoy!
Do you have to have a BestBuy account to get the free subscription?? Can you check out as a guest??

Do you have to have a BestBuy account to get the free subscription?? Can you check out as a guest??
A Best Buy account is required to get the 3 month free offer. The account should be free.

I just tried to purchase the offer, and to finish checking out requires an account. Either a returning or new customer.

There are add-ons to the BB free account. Best Buy Plus and Best Buy Total. Both are yearly fee based.

A Best Buy account is required to get the 3 month free offer. The account should be free.

I just tried to purchase the offer, and to finish checking out requires an account. Either a returning or new customer.

There are add-ons to the BB free account. Best Buy Plus and Best Buy Total. Both are yearly fee based.
Did you actually buy the 3 month free or did you just add it in your cart and remove it like I did?? I wanted to know if there is a catch to it?? Do you have a BestBuy account and did you actually buy the 3 months free offer ???

Done! Thank you!
Did you actually buy the 3 month free or did you just add it in your cart and remove it like I did?? I wanted to know if there is a catch to it?? Do you have a BestBuy account and did you actually buy the 3 months free offer ???

I already had a BestBuy account I use for work so it was super easy to buy it for $0. I am using it now without issue.

Thank you, I even got it and I am not in the USA, but my son has a BestBuy account. ;)

Back