• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved AP will not download any file without crashing

ulborn

Every file that I try to download on AP causes an error and leads to a non-successful download. Log file is attached, let me know what else you might need.

THANK YOU for the dedication and hard work you all do! (Doesn't get said enough)

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.9.6.astlog
    824 KB · Views: 6
Are you using a VPN? That generally results in negative consequences with AS (but not always).

No VPN is in use, downloading from other services is working as expected.

interesting ... working well here. When did this start happening. Can you give a file name we could try

I am not having an issue with that title, I am hoping you are using the correct button to download it. You also try using the default AnyStream folder in C:/Users/user name/Videos.

Downloadables.jpg

Also working for me (USA). Max res is 960x540, but it downloads and plays just fine.

3 movies I tried were Witness, Scorpion King and 8 Mile. What does the log file show? I do not know how to read/access them. :(

Is your download destination drive full perhaps?

Download drive is not even 50% full. :(

I have no idea other than a networking issue on your end, it's only happening to you, so I am assuming its an issue with your computer.

And to RF1's point, if you are doing any filtering via a firewall or DNS could affect this as well. Telling us the error you are getting might help too.

Every file that I try to download on AP causes an error and leads to a non-successful download. Log file is attached, let me know what else you might need.

THANK YOU for the dedication and hard work you all do! (Doesn't get said enough)
Please clear this folder completely. Then close and reopen AS, after looking at your log file, I feel this is your issue.

C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\RedFox\AnyStream\cache

That did it, thank you.

The error message was not helpful to me as it said to read the log file, which I don't know what to use to open an ASTLOG.

That did it, thank you.

The error message was not helpful to me as it said to read the log file, which I don't know what to use to open an ASTLOG.
Forget the error messages, you cant understand them they are only for me and the developers, I am really happy you are sorted. I am marking this thread as resolved.

Back