• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved AP - Titles I ran past yesterday that are SD that should be HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
for what its worth, i tried despicable me via my brand new private proxy, which works great and its just 5$ a month (unlimited transfers, btw), and im seeing 1080p.

for what its worth, i tried despicable me via my brand new private proxy, which works great and its just 5$ a month (unlimited transfers, btw), and im seeing 1080p.
Yeah I am not paying someone $5 a month to monitor my traffic. :)

lol. you have a feeless internet provider? :unsure:
I do. Its called Starlink and is provided free by Elon Musk.

Starlink, the satellite internet service of billionaire Elon Musk, has secured a 1.56 billion peso ($89.80 million) contract to offer free internet in Mexico and the Caribbean Islands until the end of 2026, a Mexican government official said on Wednesday

lol. you have a feeless internet provider? :unsure:
No but my ISP makes it's profit primarily off my fees and other communication services. No one is making bank off $5 a month so the profit will come from other places. For example, the difference between using Google and Microsoft email. Do they both watch what you do? Yes. But most of Google's profit margin is linked to Ads. They are far more vested in mining your data. Not all risk can be avoided but you can find less risk.

I am an adult who loves animation. I enjoy the simplicity and innocence of such films. I watch more "kids shows" than my daughter does :p
I am the same, we just have differing tastes.

Are you someone who has watched SpongeBob SquarePants (and liked it)? There's a faux 8 episode AP series, SpongeBob DocuPants, that has a hilariously and overly dramatic take on selected SpongeBob episodes. Done in the style(s) of E! True Hollywood Stories, Dateline, Behind the Music etc.

It helps to have recently watched the actual episodes being "chronicled" before watching this 2020 series.

I just downloaded Despicable Me 1 through 3 without issues. All showed up as 1080p. I’m in the US and no VPN/proxy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you someone who has watched SpongeBob SquarePants (and liked it)? There's a faux 8 episode AP series, SpongeBob DocuPants, that has a hilariously and overly dramatic take on selected SpongeBob episodes. Done in the style(s) of E! True Hollywood Stories, Dateline, Behind the Music etc.

It helps to have recently watched the actual episodes being "chronicled" before watching this 2020 series.
I'm not even remotely a SpongeBob SquarePants fan, but I'm checking it out on AP (and picking up the episodes) on your recommendation alone.

I'll let you know what I thought of the episodes within another day or so.

No but my ISP makes it's profit primarily off my fees and other communication services. No one is making bank off $5 a month so the profit will come from other places. For example, the difference between using Google and Microsoft email. Do they both watch what you do? Yes. But most of Google's profit margin is linked to Ads. They are far more vested in mining your data. Not all risk can be avoided but you can find less risk.
>mining data ok
>monitoring traffic bad

i dont get it.

aaaaanyways, you do know others pay 5-10$ per GB to have their traffic monitored? :sneaky:

Australia here. Despicable Me 1 and 2 (available with APV) show up as HD. Haven't checked 3 as not spending money.

Not really a SpongeBob Fan beyond the memes that comes from it.
>mining data ok
>monitoring traffic bad

i dont get it.

aaaaanyways, you do know others pay 5-10$ per GB to have their traffic monitored? :sneaky:
No, mining your data VERY BAD and monitoring your "activity" is the same thing but to a lesser extent. Difference being the ISP you must have, the additional proxy service you don't. One is a choice and one is not although there are a number of things you can do so the ISP does not get to watch you either. That's all from a security perspective, clearly that's not the only perspective.

Just to close the loop on this issue. This WAS NOT an AS problem. The confusion was the titles I had issues with were purchased in SD. It's somewhat hard to tell. The only way I figured it out was playing it in the browser and going to settings where it shows the bandwidth consumption for the quality levels and it was clearly in SD and it of course looked SD in the browser as well.

@RedFox 1

Closed case my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back