• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question AP Sudden decryption problems

After a marathon run of downloading about 250 movies, suddenly I'm met with the following error every time:

Sorry, but we are currently unable to decrypt this stream.

Any ideas what I might do to resolve this issue? (I'm attaching a log file if that'll help.)

Attachments

• prime-Wreck-It Ralph.astlog
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Had the same thing happen to me while at work. (It wasn't just AP that was affected for me, also Netflix)
What worked for me was closing and restarting AS and everything worked just fine after.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.2.5.astlog
    8 MB · Views: 3
Running into the same issue. Tried rebooting, changing preferred codec, and switching between multiple videos all owned. Attaching an astlog in case it is more than a temp issue.

Attachments

• Issue 1.astlog
    495.3 KB · Views: 3
Did all of you buy these programs within AnyStream? AnyStream is just a downloader, please go into the browser and buy these programs, do not buy them within AnyStream, Make sure you have all paid for them, and then if you still have an issue, it's Amazon doing work on their servers. Try again tomorrow. These are specific episodes of TV shows, that could not be available for download at this time, I am sure it's not happening on every download. Do not buy programs within AnyStream, buy them in your browser and then download them with AnyAStream. AnyStream is not to be used as a browser, just a downloader.

Amazon works just fine, they do work on their AWS cloud systems, and that makes downloads of very few episodes of TV difficult at some times, as I said try again tomorrow.

here stop working too, i trie with 3 differents titles, no one of this works, old content works, new one, don't, i trie this same titles with competitor, and all of then worked fine, so it's problably something with AS, log attached

Attachments

• Beavis e Butt-Head S02E01.astlog
    370.8 KB · Views: 2
I tried downloading the new Ghost Hunters episode (s16 ep 3 the Hoover Dam from Discovery+) and was getting this error. I WAS thinking it was because I couldn't get it due to being live but now I am not so sure. I have tried 4 times to get the episode as evident in the log. Trying 1 other file on Amazon and 1 on Hulu, I didn't encounter this issue further.

Attachments

392.5 KB · Views: 0
Did all of you buy these programs within AnyStream? AnyStream is just a downloader, please go into the browser and buy these programs, do not buy them within AnyStream, Make sure you have all paid for them, and then if you still have an issue, it's Amazon doing work on their servers. Try again tomorrow. These are specific episodes of TV shows, that could not be available for download at this time, I am sure it's not happening on every download. Do not buy programs within AnyStream, buy them in your browser and then download them with AnyAStream. AnyStream is not to be used as a browser, just a downloader.
No, I don't buy anything through AnyStream. I already understand that it's just a downloader.

could AP working on their servers cause the subtitles to not download or would that be an entirely different issue?.....I've tried several times and couldn't get the subs despite selecting the single one i want, even tried selecting all available subs but to no avail......im grasping at straws here as to what could be causing it, tried a reboot as well but the same result. I've now tried HM as well as other titles on AP with the same results. log attached

edit: it seems that HM does get the subs (at least once for myself) but now AP seems to hang occasionally with the full size showing in the "Bytes received" but showing no progress. I had to abort it to continue the experiment. I tried all the providers except for D+ and rakutan.

Lol, well it seems the problem cleared its self up. All of a sudden they all completed successfully, including the ones that failed previously. well, just in case it rears its head again, here is a log file.

I was going to create a new thread for this, but now it seems silly since the problem has worked itself out. Since I now think it could be simple server maintenance and not the kitty cat, I will leave this here since I believe its related. full experiment in log attached.

Attachments

3.9 MB · Views: 0
I was going to create a new thread for this, but now it seems silly since the problem has worked itself out. Since I now think it could be simple server maintenance and not the kitty cat, I will leave this here since I believe its related. full experiment in log attached.
This has happened before and it was always an issue on Amazon's side, that's why it's good to take a breather from downloading and wait a day and try again. Thanks for your understanding. All of these issues are from programs that are pay for view and with all the intertwining of these providers there are bound to be issues.

here stop working too, i trie with 3 differents titles, no one of this works, old content works, new one, don't, i trie this same titles with competitor, and all of then worked fine, so it's problably something with AS, log attached
Beavis and ButtHead Season 2 Episode 1 is not new. Try it again. There is no Season 2 Episode 1 in Beavis and ButtHead. I also have no idea what region you are in, this is a big world. In Amazon Reg 1 there is no Beavis and Butthead Season 2 Episode 1 in ParamountPlus or Amazon.

Season 2.jpg

Last edited:
There is. It was released yesterday. It's their new show, not the old one. They released 2 episodes of season 2 yesterday and will release new episodes every Thursday. I've not looked in AS to see if they are there but I grabbed Picard finale yesterday no problem.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

There is. It was released yesterday. It's their new show, not the old one. They released 2 episodes of season 2 yesterday and will release new episodes every Thursday. I've not looked in AS to see if they are there but I grabbed Picard finale yesterday no problem.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
Its not in Amazon Prime where I live and if it is in where you live. I would love to be able to detect it. I only detect one episode of Bevis and Butthead Season 2, That's episode 26. It's a Paramount+ release and even on the Paramount+ default website it's not showing up. So either I am in a region that has not included it yet or Amazon has not made it available. So my advice is if it's actually that new, (as of last night) then wait. If it doesn't show up in a few days I'll look into it.

More information, it just became available on the default ParamountPlus website in AS. Easily downloaded. Its also available on Amazon only the actual name of the show is Mike Judges Beavis and Butthead if you search. It also downloads just fine.

BB Season 2 new.jpgBB 2.jpgMJ Beavis and Butthead.jpg

Last edited:
I have been running into this problem lately as well. It seems to be caused by the CBR selection for me because switching to CVBR or HEVC allows the download to proceed. So there must be something up with some of the encodes.

I have been running into this problem lately as well. It seems to be caused by the CBR selection for me because switching to CVBR or HEVC allows the download to proceed. So there must be something up with some of the encodes.
Amazon is changing its manifests, they are condensing titles into different categories. Always try a different codec, every title is not available in every codec. CVBR is the best, HEVC if you want to save 30% on disk space with great quality. I would never use CBR.

Balthazar2k4,

fyi,

Similar thing just happened to me on downloading The Endless a few minutes ago when trying to download from Amazon Prime.

It is included with Prime & I added to my watch list in browser so I could just go to it in AnyStream easily.

Tried a few times, opened & closed AnyStream and kept getting "error decrypting" and showed in queue as downloading but didn't advance any.

Amazon Prime was set to CVBR in settings.

Changed it to HEVC and it started/finished download just fine.

Don't know if it was a temporary issue with Amazon Prime or changing codec fixed it.

I haven't gotten this error before though.

Didn't get the log file for it.

Mike

US - CST, no VPN

Amazon is changing its manifests, they are condensing titles into different categories. Always try a different codec, every title is not available in every codec. CVBR is the best, HEVC if you want to save 30% on disk space with great quality. I would never use CBR.

What was strange is seven episodes in the season downloaded without issue and then suddenly CBR became a problem. Switched to CVBR and the remaining episodes downloaded fine. Strange there would be a split just over halfway through the season.

Back