• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved AP No Download Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want to wait till I get to the computer I used to make the original logfile tomorrow, so I tried on my other machine -- the download button is there again! I'm not sure if a logfile is still useful, but it's attached anyway. Thank you all for your help!

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.1.0.astlog
    456 KB · Views: 0
Hi @Erkunder - This should have been posted in the German sub forum. These sub-forums are created for regional issues, if you post in the English sub-forum its hard to help you, but we have a new German Mod (cartman0208), that will always help you in the German sub-forums. Unfortunately I do not get that movie in my region all I get is " LOL: Last One Laughing... or Screaming France" and it has the Green downloadable button

Sorry for that! I thought the subforums are there because of different languages rather than different regions. I will keep it in mind.

please try again in a few hours and get back to me.

Will do!

It was when I tried downloading T2 -- which I already downloaded just a few days ago -- and saw no Download button that I realized this may be a bigger problem than originally thought...

T

Sorry for that! I thought the subforums are there because of different languages rather than different regions. I will keep it in mind.
We have a great new German Mod, he is here everyday, so he will be on hand to help you.

I didn't want to wait till I get to the computer I used to make the original logfile tomorrow, so I tried on my other machine -- the download button is there again! I'm not sure if a logfile is still useful, but it's attached anyway. Thank you all for your help!
If its there on one machine and not there on another, it may be a borked installation, please try uninstalling and reinstalling when you get to your main computer and let me know.

@RedFox 1 , if I try again in a few hours and still find the problem in Prime, do you want me to open up a separate thread?

T

@RedFox 1 , if I try again in a few hours and still find the problem in Prime, do you want me to open up a separate thread?

T
No. Too many threads on the same issue will mix up the developer when he looks over the forum. Just keep it on topic.

No. Too many threads on the same issue will mix up the developer when he looks over the forum. Just keep it on topic.

Understandable.

Just thought if the OP's original issue turns out to be machine-related (since he's seeing the Download button now), then maybe my issue is separate.

No problem, will report back here in a few hours...

EDIT: Neglected to say I tried HEVC and AVC, but same result.

T

Last edited:
Logging out and in didn't fix it in my case (neither did switching the codec), but deleting the cache folder did. Downloading from AP now also works on the machine I originally had the issue with. Thank you so much!

Thanks for letting me know Erkunder. Happy you are back in business, and downloading. Please enjoy the program. I am closing this thread as it is resolved for you and testiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back