• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved AP No Download Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erkunder

I'm trying to download from AP using 1.8.1.0, but I can't find the green download button. Screenshot and log file attached.

Attachments

• screenshot_no_download.png
    screenshot_no_download.png
    1,022.1 KB · Views: 33
  • AnyStream_1.8.1.0.astlog
    325.7 KB · Views: 5
Can you please log off/log on Prime in AnyStream.
If that does not help, please uninstall, install new and report back.

If you switch to HEVC and reload the site? Or if you are on HEVC, switch to AVC.

@RedFox 1 , per his screenshot, that button doesn't seem to be showing up...

Maybe it's content he's not authorized to access??

EDIT: Ok, it's not showing up for me either for Mr. and Mrs Smith on Prime.

Maybe not actually released yet in some areas?

Good thing he included the logfile, I guess that will tell...

T

T
Hi testiles, thank you for your input, I am not in Germany. If you can access that same video does it show up for you?

EDIT: Ok, it's not showing up for me either for Mr. and Mrs Smith on Prime.

Maybe not actually released yet in some areas?

Good thing he included the logfile, I guess that will tell...

T
No, actually his logfile does not include it, I would need to see one that is created right after he loads that video.

@cartman0208 What codec are you using?
@testiles - What codec are you using? Mr and Mrs Smith download just fine in my region.

Can someone please tell me what the name of the movie is that he is trying to download?

Logging out and in didn't make the button reappear unfortunately. When I get back to my machine, I will try a fresh install as cartman0208 suggested and report if this fixes the issue. Thank you all for your help.

The name is "Last One Laughing- X-mas special", but there was no download button with other AP stuff neither.

Hi testiles, thank you for your input, I am not in Germany. If you can access that same video does it show up for you?
No, actually his logfile does not include it, I would need to see one that is created right after he loads that video.

I don't have the download button either.

I'm in US.

@testiles Can you please try the HEVC codec.

Tried that, no joy.

It's as if the button starts to load, then stops and none appears...

Want me to make a logfile?

T

I just tested AVC also, both versions work.
Well, I didn't start the download, but the button appears in all codec versions.

Logging out and in didn't make the button reappear unfortunately. When I get back to my machine, I will try a fresh install as cartman0208 suggested and report if this fixes the issue. Thank you all for your help.

The name is "Last One Laughing- X-mas special", but there was no download button with other AP stuff neither.
Hi @Erkunder - This should have been posted in the German sub forum. These sub-forums are created for regional issues, if you post in the English sub-forum its hard to help you, but we have a new German Mod (cartman0208), that will always help you in the German sub-forums. Unfortunately I do not get that movie in my region all I get is " LOL: Last One Laughing... or Screaming France" and it has the Green downloadable button

Actually, this looks like it's happening for every Prime movie I click on right now...

T

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.1.0.astlog
    396.1 KB · Views: 1
@Erkunder - Can you please make a new logfile directly after loading that movie
Actually, this looks like it's happening for every Prime movie I click on right now...
That tells me there may be an Amazon issue in your region of the USA. Its very odd I do not get that movie and I am connected to Prime USA.

Okay, I believe this is an Amazon issue, of course, I cannot be positive, they are making a ton of changes to their website and at this moment they may be working in your region. This is not a fact, it's just a guess please try again in a few hours and get back to me.
@Erkunder - I apologize for your issue and please try again in a few hours. If that doesn't work please try uninstalling 1.8.1.0 completely and reinstall it. Let me know your progress. If I can view the download buttons in Prime in my region and Cartman can in his region I find it hard to comprehend AS picking and choosing who gets the download button and who doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back