• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved]AP issue with English AD audio back again

Nick88

Hi,
The AP issue with English audio description language isn’t being picked up again. I’m using the latest version that just got released.
I have attached two files that should have that language selectable, but it’s not appearing.
Hope this can be fixed.

Attachments

• The Boys_S03E01_Payback.astlog
    4.8 MB · Views: 2
As you can see in these screenshots Amazon has deleted AD in most of its movies and episodes The one directly below does not have it, but the one below that has it. This is an Amazon issue , not an AS issue.no AD.jpg

audio descriptive.jpg

Its not an AnyStream issue Nic1503. Amazon deleted it, not AnyStream. AD is Audio description. In some I have noticed when played with VLC, it is actually there but you have to enable it from their audio settings.

Last edited:
Its not an AnyStream issue Nick88. Amazon deleted it, not AnyStream. AD is Audio description. In some I have noticed when played with VLC, it is actually there but you have to enable it from their audio settings.

So why is it that I could grab all of this with the 1386 beta?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe Amazon changed something, if that works for you maybe you should use that version, in the meantime, I will send your logfiles in.

Nick88, you can only have one account here, which is it, Nick88 or Nic1503, I am going to delete one account, so which one goes?

For now I’ll use that version for AP. Here’s the logs from that version.

Attachments

• The Boys_S03E01_Payback.astlog
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
RedFox 1, post: 584166, member: 9"]Nick88, you can only have one account here, which is it, Nick88 or Nic1503, I am going to delete one account, so which one goes?

You can delete this one. Sorry it was done on accident.

Last edited by a moderator:
I merged all your Nic1503 posts and made them Nick88. I didn't want you to lose any postings.;) Nic1503 doesn't exist anymore.;)

What's your region? I'll look into this.

Hi,
The AP issue with English audio description language isn’t being picked up again. I’m using the latest version that just got released.
I have attached two files that should have that language selectable, but it’s not appearing.
Hope this can be fixed.
All are fixed with 1.4.2.0.:)

All are fixed with 1.4.2.0.:)

OK, I did just look at the program, and both English and English AD are definitely separated. The only issue is the English AD Selection no longer has selectable bit rates. It’s stuck at 64kbps.

OK, I did just look at the program, and both English and English AD are definitely separated. The only issue is the English AD Selection no longer has selectable bit rates. It’s stuck at 64kbps.

Thats the best we can do at the moment

Thats the best we can do at the moment

Well thank you for the effort, I definitely do appreciate it. But I will continue to just do what I was doing before

Back