• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AP is letting me download HD!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence man, but if you believe ROCKDR's claim, without proof, on something that you could easily verify ..

I've got a bridge to sell you.

I really wanted to say something sarcastic like 'I'm loving the Hulu downloads!', but I'm a little afraid that you would have like .. eight posts about not understanding why the devs didn't tell you about Hulu support.
I checked and its not showing up for me just wondering if it was for anyone else and if its true, and im asking because i dont have disney+ or netflix anymore

Last edited:
StevenIvan is making fun of you, unfortunately. The point is, Rick is most likely lying. I do have reason to believe 4K will be included in Monday's update, but I have no reason to believe Rick is telling the truth.

StevenIvan is making fun of you, unfortunately. The point is, Rick is most likely lying. I do have reason to believe 4K will be included in Monday's update, but I have no reason to believe Rick is telling the truth.
Nice hopefully it is included, Fingers crossed it is

As much as I would like to see UHD/4K downloads and HD back, this is the best idea:
so I'm patiently waiting for Monday to see what the update brings.
No need to speculate if it will work or not, we will see it in one day.

As much as I would like to see UHD/4K downloads and HD back, this is the best idea:

No need to speculate if it will work or not, we will see it in one day.
I suppose you're right, but I trust my source and wanted to inform everyone.

oops...there goes another terabyte hard drive....it's full...
I need another one :coolman:

Hi Born,

Why get another TB... when you can get 53TBs!? :cool:

upload_2021-5-30_0-16-23.png

upload_2021-5-30_0-16-53.png

Invest in a NAS, they are great! You won't regret it. (y)

Hi Born,

Why get another TB... when you can get 53TBs!? :cool:

Invest in a NAS, they are great! You won't regret it. (y)

This depends on your needs and use case and is by no means the only way to go.

In my case I already have a dedicated PC so I put drives in it as for me this works best. Once I really start adding some storage a NAS might be needed but it would be a large one at that point.

I am not saying you are 100% wrong mind you, just letting folks know it just depends.

Amazon PV also works for me in full HD, both English and US Amazon. I'm happy because I rented about 10 movies right before they changed the DRM. I've already downloaded all of them in full HD. I do think they went back to the original DRM because Jeff Bezos is greedy and only a fool would rent movies for 48 hours or buy encrypted ones for the price of a Blu-ray disc. Besides, downloads are much faster now. I can download a two-hour movie in 20 minutes.

READ THIS, says he can download and decrypt UHD in AS
He’s obviously lying so I ignored that. I’m asking wright96d what his source was that made him think 4K was coming. AFAIK Amazon prime 1080p is still L3

Thats a speculation by that user without providing actual proof of UHD download option. As such irrelevant. Please stop confirming this as "UHD is coming" in "the next release".

He’s obviously lying so I ignored that. I’m asking wright96d what his source was that made him think 4K was coming. AFAIK Amazon prime 1080p is still L3
Not L3 if it was the l3 decrypter would work with amazon and it doesn't so its now L1 same as netflix 1080p hdr is

Not L3 if it was the l3 decrypter would work with amazon and it doesn't so its now L1 same as netflix 1080p hdr is
Can you lock this thread please, Ch3vr0n? Only pure speculation and now it is turning into technical talk.
Edit: In addition the HD question is answered and confirmed by the new beta.

Huh? The reason the decryptor doesn’t work is because you need to have the latest cdm for HD content on Amazon now. So I’m guessing AnyStream devs have managed to crack the latest widevine cdm, which is good enough. Good job devs

Huh? The reason the decryptor doesn’t work is because you need to have the latest cdm for HD content on Amazon now. So I’m guessing AnyStream devs have managed to crack the latest widevine cdm, which is good enough. Good job devs
Yes so hopefully they can crack L1 to, is anyone able to download 1080p from disneyplus??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back