• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AP is letting me download HD!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
well,well, well... you lucky yous. i got nothing, not a smidge of HD. latest version of AS.

I am using 1.1.3.3 (64bit) I get HD downloads. In fact I get UHD downloads, @16GB, on purchased content. Since Prime dropped the DRM issue, no problems. It does depend on content. One NF series started at 950x540 and two seasons in was 1920x1080. I see this on Prime, too. On D+ anime is in the lower range and real stuff is 1080. I DO have check Prime and select the highest resolution. D+ and NF seen to automatically select the highest available.
Can u download/decrypt 4k from netflix, disneyplus or amazon? And can u download 1080p on disneyplus? Please send proof thanks, anyone else able to download UHD & 1080p from disneyplus etc please confirm this is true or if its coming in the next update? Because RickDR post doesnt make much sence if hes able to download and decrypt UHD for real or not, because i just tested the new version of AS and No HD or UHD available on that version he said about so thats weird isnt it

Last edited:
The latest version has this limitation built in. That's in order to avoid DRM error messages.
so no 4k and 1080p on the new version? Like appently RickDR "can download/decrypt" what updates have u done on the new version ur releasing next? and is RickDR correct about being able to download/decrypt UHD Using anystream? as im not able to get UHD, and 1080p on disneyplus is that ture??

Last edited:
I don't get the point of asking the same questions over and over again, all versions are there, and nothing is stopping one from installing them and trying things out... :rolleyes:

PS: I get UHD from Amazon too, it comes over high bandwidth high latency medium, aka UHD Bluray Disc :ROFLMAO:

I don't get the point of asking the same questions over and over again, all versions are there, and nothing is stopping one from installing them and trying things out... :rolleyes:

PS: I get UHD from Amazon too, it comes over high bandwidth high latency medium, aka UHD Bluray Disc :ROFLMAO:
Yer i know that i can get UHD to but RICKDR says he can download and decrypt UHD and 1080p from disneyplus read what he said thats why im asking

Yer i know that i can get UHD to but RICKDR says he can download and decrypt UHD and 1080p from disneyplus read what he said thats why im asking

Can you get it? Do you think others haven't tried after that message? C'mon! ;)

Well, I've heard from an outside source that the only way we could have HD back is if the wizards of AS cracked L1, so I'm patiently waiting for Monday to see what the update brings.

Well, I've heard from an outside source that the only way we could have HD back is if the wizards of AS cracked L1, so I'm patiently waiting for Monday to see what the update brings.

Given that there's an artificial cap on resolution in post 1.1.2.0 version (AFAIK), the likelihood of that being a tall tale is 1 Chepetto.

How about we just wait until Monday to find out. If Rick is telling the truth, they're experiencing something rare. But

Ok but if that is true and they have cracked l1 we will get UHD to hopefully , and if RICKDR can already download/decrypt UHD how can he without the new update?? I can download 1080p from amazon now, but couldn't before so hopefully that is true that AS cracked L1

Ok but if that is true and they have cracked l1 we will get UHD to hopefully , and if RICKDR can already download/decrypt UHD how can he without the new update?? I can download 1080p from amazon now, but couldn't before so hopefully that is true that AS cracked L1

No offence man, but if you believe ROCKDR's claim, without proof, on something that you could easily verify ..

I've got a bridge to sell you.

I really wanted to say something sarcastic like 'I'm loving the Hulu downloads!', but I'm a little afraid that you would have like .. eight posts about not understanding why the devs didn't tell you about Hulu support.

No offence man, but if you believe ROCKDR's claim, without proof, on something that you could easily verify ..

I've got a bridge to sell you.

I really wanted to say something sarcastic like 'I'm loving the Hulu downloads!', but I'm a little afraid that you would have like .. eight posts about not understanding why the devs didn't tell you about Hulu support.
Just by you mentioning you were going to say that will probably have people talking/asking about it lol.

I have downloaded Star Trek TOS ep 1: The Man trap with AP to check this test. I wonder if amazon did this to test something. I have attatched the .astlog as proof I was able to download 1080p.

Attachments

• Amazon-Star Trek Original (Remastered)_S01E01_The Man Trap.astlog
    2 MB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back