• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved AP Has Apparently Made Changes Again.

Yes, wait until morning and see if Amazon is doing some server maintenance in your region. If it plays this way in the browser I can't think of a way for AnyStream ( or anyone else) to fix it. Even if it can be somehow fixed, it's not getting done tonight so get some rest.

my ears aren't great but they sound the same to me, which i would guess is an amazon thing. been 128kbps aac for me for at least 2-3 days. thought it was just a crappy source for the show i was watching

my ears aren't great but they sound the same to me, which i would guess is an amazon thing. been 128kbps aac for me for at least 2-3 days. thought it was just a crappy source for the show i was watching
So you dont have an issue. ;) ;) And neither do 90% of the people on the forum, it's a higher number unless you have expensive equipment and think of yourself as an audiophile. Good night.

Yes, wait until morning and see if Amazon is doing some server maintenance in your region. If it plays this way in the browser I can't think of a way for AnyStream ( or anyone else) to fix it. Even if it can be somehow fixed, it's not getting done tonight so get some rest.
Thanks. Been like this for 4 days for me.

Got plenty to watch. It was more to report it than anything else.

Yep...got three browsers and none of them tell me what I need to know.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks. Been like this for 4 days for me.

Got plenty to watch. It was more to report it than anything else.
Thank you.I hope it gets better for you, but if it is like that on the browser, I honestly can't think of a way it could get fixed.

Hey, I know you already said the team will have a look, just wanted to add, that Prime Japan is also affected, only getting aac for all titles and all formats.

I would have thought this would be plastered all over the forum if this were an international issue. I haven't heard a word in any of the German forums or any other international forums. Meanwhile I only 2 logfile and they are both from the OP. I would like to see more from other countries.

I still think more people should have recognized this by now, are you sure that Amazon hasn't put an audio setting in PrimeVideo? It seems that the three people in this thread who notice this are a small number of members to have this issue. I am not going to say how many members we have in Australia, NZ, and Japan but it is way more than 3. It could be that they do not care or haven't downloaded lately but I am beginning to doubt more and more this is an AnyStream issue. We will see what the developers have to say, I alerted them last night.

What is interesting is that the main centers (US, UK, DE, (JP??) don't seem to be affected and show what I would expect in the dropdown menus.

At this point for me at least, it would appear only primevideo.com is affected. Everything I've looked at in the regions, is locked at 128K-192K stereo.

I've just checked locally, and all titles remain at the lower quality.

I also cannot find any setting in my AP account that would make this so.

I am hoping the devs can add some light on the situation.

If it matters I'm in NZ and at the moment with Amazon I'm getting 224kb/s.

I also think the audio has lowered in the last few days. Seems to vary between shows and between series, but stll lower.

MediaInfo shows this -

Anystream Amazon NZ Audio.jpg

I can confirm this also occurs for me with Australia. Could this be in relation to a transition to the Ad interrupted service? Maybe they are in a transition here in Australia, as it is yet to be changed over to their next generation money grab exercise.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.7.0.astlog
    271.1 KB · Views: 0
Australia here. Been keeping an eye on it since this post first went up. As at the time of this writing, I observe the same issue with all titles on primevideo website. I echo the observation made by @Electron003 that other APV sites aren't affected. Let's see if the devs can get to the bottom of this; still waiting for the day an issue comes that they can't fix.

Australia here. Been keeping an eye on it since this post first went up. As at the time of this writing, I observe the same issue with all titles on primevideo website. I echo the observation made by @Electron003 that other APV sites aren't affected. Let's see if the devs can get to the bottom of this; still waiting for the day an issue comes that they can't fix.
Yes as I said our developers are looking into the issue, if you read the whole thread, we are aware of the issue in Australia, New Zealand, and Japan.

Yes as I said our developers are looking into the issue, if you read the whole thread, we are aware of the issue in Australia, New Zealand, and Japan.
Yes, I am aware of that and I have read the whole thread, as I've been monitoring it since it was first authored. Just confirming yet another member who's impacted in the same way (and yes, I know you said that you already have enough confirmation).

Yes, I am aware of that and I have read the whole thread, as I've been monitoring it since it was first authored. Just confirming yet another member who's impacted in the same way (and yes, I know you said that you already have enough confirmation).
That's okay, I understand your frustration, but we have been working on this day and night. I can only promise we will do our best. ;)

Back