• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AP could download Jermiah S2E1 in HD, E2+ in SD only, but now even E1 is SD only?

mikeas

Weird, does that mean literally they redid the DRM on E1 just after I grabbed it? It's odd, but mind you I am on 1.3.0 still. Just was odd!!

Hmm. Very strange. Load up AS - can grab first episode HD, then others SD, go back and even with 1.3.1 1st episode becomes SD after you hit another episode with SD? Does that make sense? I can grab logs but last time I tried to update not sure it did or not.

Hmm. Very strange. Load up AS - can grab first episode HD, then others SD, go back and even with 1.3.1 1st episode becomes SD after you hit another episode with SD? Does that make sense? I can grab logs but last time I tried to update not sure it did or not.
We still have some adjustments to make, but I noticed Mission Impossible11 with Tom Cruise was SD on APV now it's 1080p. It's an ongoing fix, it will be done.

This has been happening for a while. I have the exact same experience with several series. Where I see an episode in HD, then try another episode, come back and that first one is now in SD. Very erratic at the moment for some series (for me it has been The Man in the High Castle. I have several scattered episodes in HD, but am waiting for a fix to complete some of the seasons with episodes that are currently only SD)

I've noticed with the 1.3.1.0 that when downloading a series from Prime that it grabs the first video at the highest resolution, and then all subsequent ones at a much lower resolution. If I manually add them one at a time, I don't have that issue. In Hulu when grabbing a series if I change the search away from the series I'm grabbing they error out, if I wait until the last episode and then search for something else, it's fine. Same if I grab another series/movie that is on that same search result page-it's fine until I change the page it's on. All in all though, no complaints.

I've noticed with the 1.3.1.0 that when downloading a series from Prime that it grabs the first video at the highest resolution, and then all subsequent ones at a much lower resolution.
This is a known issue, atm you have to add them one by one as you already noticed.

The other thing might be something with login and credential stuff, so when you go to another page something changes and therefore AS is not able to get it anymore. Only a theorie of myself, not an actual information.

But either way, you should add a logfile. Also I recommend to start a new thread next time since this is a different issue.

Oh no this was all done one by one, and now you can't download E2 at all? eek! it's decaying!!

Back