• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AP channel error

ChuckH

This has been happening to me a few time recently. I am trying to download a season on a channel on AP. One episode will stop because of an error and the program will stop downloading the season. Tuesday, it happened and when I went to download the remaining episodes, all the remaining episodes were only available at a lower resolution. For this, it wasn't a big deal. I have not tried to download the remaining episodes of the season that stopped today yet.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.0.2.astlog
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Okay, it might be a problem with that specific channel. I tried the the remaining episodes again and it failed again. I tried rebooting and tried downloading only the next episode and it failed. I tried a different show and it was stuck with the queue listing "waiting" and not downloading. I tried a show on a different channel, but still AP and it downloaded just fine.

Okay, it might be a problem with that specific channel. I tried the the remaining episodes again and it failed again. I tried rebooting and tried downloading only the next episode and it failed. I tried a different show and it was stuck with the queue listing "waiting" and not downloading. I tried a show on a different channel, but still AP and it downloaded just fine.
We will check it, thanks for your report.

Waiting could mean you are low on tokens, have you checked that?

I have 80 tokens, so it is not that. Also, a movie that was not on that specific channel downloaded just fine.

I have 80 tokens, so it is not that. Also, a movie that was not on that specific channel downloaded just fine.
Hmm, I will get all this information to our top-level support team. Thank you for your report.

FYI, I too had some downloads that were "Waiting" and then I saw that there was round green button above each queue; turns out I had to click on it, otherwise the entire queue for that store was paused. It's probably not what you were doing. Just putting it out there in case someone else like me doesn't notice the pause/play button per playlist!

Back