• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion AP and Canadian laws.

wowszer

This morning Canada put into law a new law to stop cross border use of copyright movies/shows going cross US, Canadas border. AP jumped in first and now showing Canadian address so they are showing list of items available for sale and shipping, millions of items from Amazon retail. Effectivelyshutting off AS. Turning on VPN logging out, in worked once, but shutting of PC, logging in again later, loophole was closed. So far Roku still working and other providers still working. Amazon just greedy I guess. Be back after lunch.

So in short, VPNs don't work anymore for anyone there? Oh because of the Account adress. Stupid.

They didn't until I clicked on a link, now can download. Before it would say downloading, but zero progress and file would appear but empty. Now able to download so they must be still trying to make changes.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.2.5.astlog
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
Thanks for the suggestions, but after trying that link, lost what I had. Tried several older ones after losing what I had gained, but none of those worked to get downloads to get passed zero downloaded, put it back to 1531. All due to Bill C11.

Back