• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AP 1080p Download Aborts on Download

Lonald

The movie is Benediction. On starting the download, I receive an error message and the download aborts.

I tried restarting AS with no change in status.

Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.9.5.astlog
    919.8 KB · Views: 4
The movie is Benediction. On starting the download, I receive an error message and the download aborts.

I tried restarting AS with no change in status.

Thanks!
We are working on this, we are aware of the issue.

Hmmm... Downloads, but in SD (~960x400).

Once more into the breach!

Same thing happened to me on a couple of them on Jan 1st. They showed in 1080p but failed to download with a file not found error. I tried it a few time, same result. Restarted AS and they only showed SD. I guessed that on the restart , AP corrected to only show the actual available files. The next day a few of them were back in 1080p and downloaded perfectly. Also, some of AP stuff is never in HD, it's just not available above 576 usually. If it is available to download in HD, these guys will make that happen. It takes time but they haven't failed yet!

Back