• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Anyway to download Disney+ Taylor Swift Eras Tour Extras ?

saeba79

I can download the main movie content ; however, the extras are not listed for download (see download screen vs webpage below).

Anysteam+ download screen:
swift2.jpg

Disney+ webpage:

swift.jpg

The D+ extras are known, same applys for the IMAX/normal format. AS only shows one. Won't search know but the threads are pretty old.

Thanks for confirming. It's a shame, the acoustic set is 30mins of great music (even to not truly Swift fans).

I haven't tried it yet, but you might be able to do it with programs like TubeDigger or ChrisPC Downloader.

I used PlayOn free trial to record a copy of it. Thanks for suggesting that path.
I believe Playon is a screen recorder somewhat like a DVR recorder. So they can just record whatever is on your screen, even if its in any format.

I believe Playon is a screen recorder somewhat like a DVR recorder. So they can just record whatever is on your screen, even if its in any format.

Right. They also have an additional "Cloud" variant now in which the recording is done in their "Cloud" and then you can download the result once it completes or you can play it back from cloud storage. It utilizes purchased credits to buy recordings with 1080p HD requiring additional credits. I utilized the free Cloud trial which includes some credits.

Just so you know if you have downloaded the Taylor version of the Era's tour. The acoustic set is at the very end after the main ending credit. The Acoustic session is about 27 minutes long. It starts at the 3 hour 4 minute mark. I know there are some programs that will allow you to culled it out if you want.

Back