• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved AnyStream_1.8.7.0: "failed to retrive playlist" error with Disney Plus, on Debian 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel_vv

Dear All,

When I add episodes of a TV series to the queue, on Disney plus, with AnyStream 1.8.7.0, on Debian 12, only the first 4 episodes of the season are downloaded, the others give error "failed to retrive playlist", afterwards only the first episode of every other season queued is downloaded, for all the others I always get error "failed to retrive playlist".

Here an example, with the first 3 seasons of Grey's Anatomy, enclosed the log:
1713876011512.png
Note that if I queue up only 4 episodes, download them, then log out of Disney Plus, then log back in, and download another 4 episodes, I can go on and on, without incurring the error.

Could you please be so kind, and investigate the issue?
Thanks a Lot,
With Best Regards,
Axel.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.7.0.astlog
    720.5 KB · Views: 0
Try AS 1.8.7.1.

If playlist retrieval is still a problem a new log file from the beta would help the devs help you.

Thank you George!

Unfortunately, the situation has not changed much with the new version. Same test as before, with 1.8.7.1:
1713879505526.png

Enclosed the log.

Thanks a Lot,
With Best Regards,
Axel.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.7.1.astlog
    751.8 KB · Views: 2
See if those episodes download 1 at a time, sometimes if one of them fails or it muxes too fast it may start a chain failure. I just took a good look at your log file it seems at a certain time your VPN fails causing a chain failure. Try a different IP.

00:09:29.131 - [Nag] [disney] net [9a075b10] POST: "https://disney.playback.edge.bamgrid.com/v7/playback/restricted-drm-ctr-sw"
00:09:29.289 - [Error] [disney] [9a075b10] failed: 204 (401) Host requires authentication
00:09:29.289 - [Error] [disney] Playlist payload is not an object

Last edited:
Thanks for the info.

Yes, I've tried without VPN, and it seems that it works without errors. The strange thing is that Netflix and Prime work with VPN.

Thanks a Lot,
With Best Regards,
Axel.

Thanks for the info.

Yes, I've tried without VPN, and it seems that it works without errors. The strange thing is that Netflix and Prime work with VPN.

Thanks a Lot,
With Best Regards,
Axel.
Different providers, different levels of internet IPs now you know the reason for your failures. I hope we have resolved this to your satisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back