• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue AnyStream RedFox is giving error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoeks92909

Hello, I'm new here.

I installed AnyStream RedFox for the first time on 03/14/2023. And it was working fine, but today after I upgraded Windows 10 to Windows 11, this message kept popping up: We do not allow testing on this type of machine.

What do I do ?

So you had a trial and now can't use it again? Or did you already buy a license?

Did you try the basics, and simply doing a reinstall of Anystream? The trial license should still be in effect after that

Hello, I'm new here.

I installed AnyStream RedFox for the first time on 03/14/2023. And it was working fine, but today after I upgraded Windows 10 to Windows 11, this message kept popping up: We do not allow testing on this type of machine.

What do I do.

I had a trial run when I first installed the program in 03/14/2023
You can only use the trial once, I have let the Admin know about this. If you are supposed to get it you will. I am closing this thread until he replies.

Thread moved to purchase and license sub-forum.

I had a trial run when I first installed the program in 03/14/2023
Our trial license system is firmly convinced that you already used several trial licenses.
One of the two is not telling the truth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back