• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream Plus 1.2.0.1

vvserve

ある程度の期待をもって追加料金を支払ってグレードアップしたが失望した。
追加されたのは、日本と無関係なストリームコンテンツのみ。

以前から要望されている、
(1)TVドラマ等のシリーズ全体の一括ダウンロード(バッチ機能)
(2)4K UHDへの対応
等は未だに実現されていない。

今グレードアップするのは無駄だと思う。

Edited by Redfox 1
I paid an additional fee and upgraded with some expectation, but I was disappointed.
Only stream content unrelated to Japan has been added.

It has been requested for a long time
(1) Batch download of the entire series such as TV dramas (batch function)
(2) Support for 4K UHD
Etc. have not been realized yet.

I think it's useless to upgrade now.

Last edited by a moderator:
私たちはあなたの失望を理解しており、おそらく将来的には、これらのものが追加されるでしょう。 RedFoxはこのプログラムで全世界を満足させようとしていますが、それは簡単な作業ではありません。再度、アップデートを注意深くフォローしてください。プログラムにより多くのコンテンツを提供します。

It has been requested for a long time
(1) Batch download of the entire series such as TV dramas (batch function)
(2) Support for 4K UHD
Etc. have not been realized yet.

I think it's useless to upgrade now.

It might be useful for next time to read the changelog. It may be useless to YOU to upgrade now, but it's far from useless to everyone.

1 has been under development for not that long, but red fox doesn't do ETA's on when something will be available.

2 may possibly never happened due to DRM protections, HBO Max 4k is likely only available because they use the wrong DRM scheme for that resolution and can be disabled by them at any time.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

ご要望の機能をまだ実装していないことをお詫び申し上げます。私たちには多くの優先事項があり、プログラムを可能な限り安定させることもその1つです。たぶん、これが行われると、あなたが要求したものでさえ、他のアップグレードに取り組むことができます

Back