• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question AnyStream On eBay?

giQz0

Hi, everyone. I am from the US and wanting to purchase an AnyStream license using a credit card, but that payment method is not available for now. Can there be an option to purchase such a license on eBay, like paying RedFox directly through PayPal? Thanks. :unsure::giggle:

Hi, everyone. I am from the US and wanting to purchase an AnyStream license using a credit card, but that payment method is not available for now. Can there be an option to purchase such a license on eBay, like paying RedFox directly through PayPal? Thanks. :unsure::giggle:
We are working on re-enabling Credit Cards but we are not able to use them at this time,. I would not wait to buy either. Use BTC, you can get it and send it to us from The Cash App, Paypal, Robinhood, and many other sources. There is a guide to Paypal BTC on our purchase page.

No there cannot be such an option. Sorry. Due to the nature of our program it is impossible to enable what you ask, or else we would have done it already.

No there cannot be such an option. Sorry. Due to the nature of our program it is impossible to enable what you ask, or else we would have done it already.
I understand, thanks. 😞 I hope the credit card option becomes available soon. ☺️

I understand, thanks. 😞 I hope the credit card option becomes available soon. ☺️
I wouldn't wait, the price may be going up soon. But as you wish. Hope to see you here soon. :thankyou:

I wouldn't wait, the price may be going up soon. But as you wish. Hope to see you here soon. :thankyou:
I did not want to wait, so I went through the AnyStream checkout, and got to the message, "Payment in progress!" and a QR code.

I copied the wallet address and pasted it to the "Send to" box on PayPal. I received an email from PayPal that I bought a certain BTC amount. What's next? 🤔

I did not want to wait, so I went through the AnyStream checkout, and got to the message, "Payment in progress!" and a QR code.

I copied the wallet address and pasted it to the "Send to" box on PayPal. I received an email from PayPal that I bought a certain BTC amount. What's next? 🤔
Follow this guide

If you sent the correct amount of Bitcoin to Redfox you should get an e-mail with your license. You have to send it through Paypal to Redfox. When we receive it you will get your license. It can take awhile for the payment to be confirmed on the Blockchain. Not long though.

Let us know when you get your license. Look in your spam folder, if you have a spam folder it may go there.

Somewhere in the AnyStream forum, I thought I saw a suggestion to round up to the nearest dollar when paying, which I did, plus paid a separate transaction fee, and from your "Pay in Bitcoin with PayPal" page, it said something about having to wait minutes, hours, or even 5 business days, so here I am waiting. 😊

Somewhere in the AnyStream forum, I thought I saw a suggestion to round up to the nearest dollar when paying, which I did, plus paid a separate transaction fee, and from your "Pay in Bitcoin with PayPal" page, it said something about having to wait minutes, hours, or even 5 business days, so here I am waiting. 😊
Dont worry about anything. I have contacted Ivan, he is out of the office at the moment, he will see where your purchase is ASAP. But please don't worry, I know learning new things can be a little nerve-racking. Stay calm, all will be good. The BTC has to be confirmed on the blockchain. Yes, it can take a while, it all depends on how busy the blockchain is.

Dont worry about anything. I have contacted Ivan, he is out of the office at the moment, he will see where your purchase is ASAP. But please don't worry, I know learning new things can be a little nerve-racking. Stay calm, all will be good. The BTC has to be confirmed on the blockchain. Yes, it can take a while, it all depends on how busy the blockchain is.

I used to be part of teams that look in to software revisions or updates in a "war games" scenario, in a contest to declare a winner to the one who found the most bugs and the group rewarded with party-time beverages when the session was over, as we tried to test, break, find workarounds, fix, and document whatever. It was fun and exciting since there was no personal stake in it. With online transactions, including banking, credit cards and crypto currency, it can get scary and personal, so yes, it can get nerve-racking! 🫢🤭😅😂

You cannot send any BTC from Paypal when you just purchased BTC in Paypal.

Paypal's crypto platform is provided by a third-party proxy and therefore every transaction may need additional verification before the crypto becomes readily available for transfer. This review can take up to 5 business days.

You should get an error if you try to send BTC to an external wallet address (an internal address would be another Paypal member with email) before the BTC purchase is approved by Paypal.

Please wait 2-3 days and then try again to send BTC to this wallet address...

[Edit: I replied also to your support ticket with some additional (sensitive) data]

You cannot send any BTC from Paypal when you just purchased BTC in Paypal.

Paypal's crypto platform is provided by a third-party proxy and therefore every transaction may need additional verification before the crypto becomes readily available for transfer. This review can take up to 5 business days.

You should get an error if you try to send BTC to an external wallet address (an internal address would be another Paypal member with email) before the BTC purchase is approved by Paypal.

Please wait 2-3 days and then try again to send BTC to this wallet address.
Thanks, Ivan. At first, I was wanting to wait, but after getting a rather quick response from PayPal which I interpreted that the funds were ready, I got impatient and proceeded excitedly, thinking it was going to complete, and the rest is history of waiting some more, hehe. 🤣

Thanks, Ivan. At first, I was wanting to wait, but after getting a rather quick response from PayPal which I interpreted that the funds were ready, I got impatient and proceeded excitedly, thinking it was going to complete, and the rest is history of waiting some more, hehe. 🤣
Let me know when you have this sorted. Just interested to see how long it took.

Let me know when you have this sorted. Just interested to see how long it took.
I tried again today. This is the pop-up message I got.

!
Your crypto is processing
You don't have any BTC available to send right now because it's on hold.
It can take 3 to 5 business days to process.

I called PayPal, and I was told that for crypto transactions, there is a waiting period of at least 7 days if using a checking account or debit card to buy, since no credit cards are allowed for this. According to PayPal, it will take less time if money is added to a PayPal balance, and use that to pay in crypto.

After all that, it simply has to take its course, and more waiting. :rolleyes:

I tried again today. This is the pop-up message I got.

!
Your crypto is processing
You don't have any BTC available to send right now because it's on hold.
It can take 3 to 5 business days to process.

I called PayPal, and I was told that for crypto transactions, there is a waiting period of at least 7 days if using a checking account or debit card to buy, since no credit cards are allowed for this. According to PayPal, it will take less time if money is added to a PayPal balance, and use that to pay in crypto.

After all that, it simply has to take its course, and more waiting. :rolleyes:
I am so sorry. Perhaps in retrospect, it would have been better to just use Coinbase or Robinhood or The CashApp. Dont worry, have you used the trial yet?

I am so sorry. Perhaps in retrospect, it would have been better to just use Coinbase or Robinhood or The CashApp. Dont worry, have you used the trial yet?
I understand, that's okay. Yes, the trial already expired.

Back