• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request AnyStream lifetime license

cezarteodosiu

Can you please make an offer to buy AnyStream Plus for lifetime? It's too expensive to keep paying 125 euros every 2 years. I'm thinking to buy a lifetime license for StreamFab software, it seems to be similar to AnyStream.

I’m sorry to inform you that it’s been months already since it’s not been available and it’s not coming back. Good luck, we hope to see you back here soon.

Can you please make an offer to buy AnyStream Plus for lifetime? It's too expensive to keep paying 125 euros every 2 years. I'm thinking to buy a lifetime license for StreamFab software, it seems to be similar to AnyStream.

I don't think lifetime licenses are economically viable from a business perspective. Once you hit critical mass in customers, you're no longer making any money.

Last edited:
I don't think lifetime license are economically viable from a business perspective. Once you hit critical mass in customers, you're no longer making any money.
When Slysoft went down, we felt bad and offered Lifetime Redfox licenses. But that was in 2016, as Dr Xenos said, it makes no financial sense to offer them anymore. If anyone is interested in a 1 or 2-year license, they best do it now, soon the prices will rise due to inflation then you will have to pay more for the one and 2-year subscription.

Is it really the case that you have to pay the initial price at every renew?
I thought renewals were cheaper....

I would take a look at their forum before you make a purchase. They are not very happy over there at the moment!!!!

Is it really the case that you have to pay the initial price at every renew?
I thought renewals were cheaper....
Once your 1 or 2-year license is expired, another will have to be purchased. I am not sure if the renewal price has been agreed upon yet, but I do know that in the future prices may have to rise due to many factors in this business.

Back