• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anystream HBOMAX ATT Win 11

dkhamilto

The first question is does AnyStream work with Windows 11? I run the product fine on a Windows 10 machine and was trying to migrate. The machine being migrated to was Win 10 and migrated to Win 11. My issue is not being able to setup/login to HBOMax via provider ATT on the Windows 11 machine using Chome as my default browser. I get an error screen (attached) after entering the user ID and password on the ATT site. I can access HBOMax directly from the web on this machine. If I missed anything please let me know.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-31 140722.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-31 140722.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 15
  • AnyStream_1.3.6.0.astlog
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
Yes it does. If you have an issue to login, search the forum for HBO issues, there have been other threads about it. I have no time to do so right now.

The logon is from ATT. I can go to the web and enter HBOMax.com and log in via a provider (ATT). I can likewise log in from a Win 10 machine that I am migrating from using AnyStream.

Thank you DeepSpace, I've gone through the 188 matches under the search "HBO issues", none match or are similar to my issue. 80% plus are for an older version of Anystream.

So I run AS on Win 11 and using HM with an ATT account. The trick at the time was to login into ATT in a browser with your ATT auth and then create a HM specific account. You would then use that HM account with AS. I am not sure that is still an option but that is what I did.

Thank you DeepSpace, I've gone through the 188 matches under the search "HBO issues", none match or are similar to my issue. 80% plus are for an older version of Anystream.
The trick at the time was to login into ATT in a browser with your ATT auth and then create a HM specific account.
That was what I meant, sorry if you lost time because of this, but at that moment I had no time to search it by myself.

AT&T owns HBO plus a lot of other companies. This is why some people who subscribe to some AT&T services receive HBO Max for free.

AT&T owns HBO plus a lot of other companies. This is why some people who subscribe to some AT&T services receive HBO Max for free.

They actually recently sold it off to Discovery. So it probably won't be part of ATT much longer.

Actually they stated that it will likely still be available to AT&T customers after the merge. That doesn't mean they won't change their minds at a future time though.

Back