• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Anystream Download option missing

I asked for a screenshot not cut off at the top, do you even understand what I am asking for? Look at mine and look at yours.
1679757258655.png
this is what it looks like. I didnt cut any thing on screen . I taken screenshot of whole application opened on screen. in our region it is like that only

this is what it looks like. I didnt cut anything on screen. I taken screenshot of whole application loaded on screen. in our region it is like that only .pls understand 1679757413982.png

may be you are anystream plus user. options are like that for you I think so

Bro thats what I am saying from beginning Green download button option is not showing for me in application
I didnt cut off in screenshot

Whatever your issue is it must have to do with your location, try a proxy. Even the basic version has 3 providers, even if you only have Amazon, you should have an Amazon Tab.

00:00:17.473 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] No available titles on this page.

WHAT ARE YOU DELETING IN THE GREEN AREA???

npK8HrV.png

Back