• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Anystream Credit based subscription instead of 1 or 2 year licenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmillerjr10

I primarily use 2 other programs to download my videos. I did have a trail of Anystream and I did like it. However, I believe many people like myself can't justify the licensing cost on a program (with limited services and functions) that we won't use on a regular basis. I'm a strong believer in lifetime subscriptions but it could also be a good idea for companies like RedFox to incorporate a credit system (which RedFox already has in place by limiting downloads VIA tokens). If there was an option to purchase say blocks of credits (eg 1000 downloads for $10.00) I think they would see many more subscribers.

I primarily use 2 other programs to download my videos. I did have a trail of Anystream and I did like it. However, I believe many people like myself can't justify the licensing cost on a program (with limited services and functions) that we won't use on a regular basis. I'm a strong believer in lifetime subscriptions but it could also be a good idea for companies like RedFox to incorporate a credit system (which RedFox already has in place by limiting downloads VIA tokens). If there was an option to purchase say blocks of credits (eg 1000 downloads for $10.00) I think they would see many more subscribers.
Due to the type of program AnyStream is, it's almost impossible to get a credit card company to work with us. However, we will continue trying. Lifetime subscriptions are over. We are not selling them anymore. It's not personal, it's business. Have a pleasant trial of our program. Thank you for your input.

Due to the type of program AnyStream is, it's almost impossible to get a credit card company to work with us. However, we will continue trying. Lifetime subscriptions are over. We are not selling them anymore. It's not personal, it's business. Have a pleasant trial of our program. Thank you for your input.
don't take it personally, nothing personal against you and the REDFOX project, as I've already said several times, I'm grateful for your work, but as you can see, people obviously don't want subscriptions

don't take it personally, nothing personal against you and the REDFOX project, as I've already said several times, I'm grateful for your work, but as you can see, people obviously don't want subscriptions
Lucas, you said this many times before we know how you feel, but enough is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back