• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anystream bug

walstib

Downloaded the Matrix 4 from HBOMAX, HVEC+DV. Audio, video, subtitles work fine.

Problem is the movie sucks. I consider this a bug - can you fix it so that movies that suck no longer suck?

Thanks

:) ....don't take things too seriously.

JK. It did download and play fine, in 4K+DV. Pretty cool. And it is a weak entry in the franchise....

Downloaded the Matrix 4 from HBOMAX, HVEC+DV. Audio, video, subtitles work fine.

Problem is the movie sucks. I consider this a bug - can you fix it so that movies that suck no longer suck?

Thanks

:) ....don't take things too seriously.

JK. It did download and play fine, in 4K+DV. Pretty cool. And it is a weak entry in the franchise....

That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!

Bug report: movie sucks. Please fix. Log file enclosed.

Watched it yesterday and OMFG, Matrix 4 is just a convoluted mess - want my money and time back

I was able to download all 4 of the Matrix movies. M4 was a big disappointment.

Back