• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue AnyStream and connecting to redfox.bz

mrdeadworry

I am unable to use AnyStream without using a vpn. AnyStream errors with unable to connect to the internet. I also cannot connect to redfox.bz without the use of a vpn. If I use a vpn I can connect to redfox.bz and AnyStream works as intended. Does this come under you have been blocked?

I am unable to use AnyStream without using a vpn. AnyStream errors with unable to connect to the internet. I also cannot connect to redfox.bz without the use of a vpn. If I use a vpn I can connect to redfox.bz and AnyStream works as intended. Does this come under you have been blocked?
I have no idea what your issue is, I do not even know where you are located. I have no information because you have offered none. Just saying it doesn't work without a VPN is not sufficient. Can you make a logfile? You have been using the program for awhile, has this always been the case?

Something is blocking your IP, this has nothing to do with AnyStream as AnyStream does not connect to Redfox.bz.

Located in the Southwest US and this is a new occurrence as of today. I can't make a log file because the program will not launch except a blurb about it being unable to connect to the internet. In fact I cannot connect to this website without the use of a vpn. If I turn my vpn off and try to connect to this website it will time out. Start up my vpn and suddenly AnyStream launches fine and I can connect to this website, this is the only way I can leave a comment. I have tried turning my vpn on, launching AnyStream, then turning my vpn off with the result being AnyStream locks up and stops functioning. I suppose I could try to make a logfile that way. I have rebooted all relevant hardware to see if that would make a difference but it did not. Ok as I was typing this Anystream started functioning properly without the use of a vpn however redfox.bz is still not accessible.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.9.5.astlog
    410.5 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyStream_1.5.0.00-1.astlog
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • AnyStream_1.5.0.0.astlog
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Another log file.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.0.0.astlog
    911.4 KB · Views: 2
These logfiles are from your VPN and AnyStream is working fine, AnyStream has nothing to do with your network mrdeadworry, this is something on your computer not our network, our network is fine, you are the only one reporting this.

It seems that your ISP or some firewall you use is blocking the site.
Either way this might need some serious troubleshooting.
Do you have other sites you cannot enter?

If you are blocking countries or geographic regions you need to take a peak at things and allow Redfox through.
He said AnyStream only works with a VPN, I am not sure if he meant the forum or the program is blocked. AnyStream and the forum are on two different networks, its impossible.

He did say:
<quote>In fact I cannot connect to this website without the use of a vpn. If I turn my vpn off and try to connect to this website it will time out. Start up my vpn and suddenly AnyStream launches fine and I can connect to this website, this is the only way I can leave a comment. </quote>

I believe that means he can't even get a browser to go to these forums unless he has a VPN on. That DEFINETLY rules out an AS problem as cartman0208 stated.

Sounds like either some firewall, ISP, PI-Hole, or some other thing is blocking traffic..

Just my .02

PStemper

Last edited:
He did say:
<quote>In fact I cannot connect to this website without the use of a vpn. If I turn my vpn off and try to connect to this website it will time out. Start up my vpn and suddenly AnyStream launches fine and I can connect to this website, this is the only way I can leave a comment. </quote>

I believe that means he can't even get a browser to go to these forums unless he has a VPN on. That DEFINETLY rules out an AS problem as artman0208 stated.

Sounds like either some firewall, ISP, PI-Hole, or some other thing is blocking traffic..

Just my .02

PStemper
Your .02 is worth 100 € here.:)

He said AnyStream only works with a VPN, I am not sure if he meant the forum or the program is blocked. AnyStream and the forum are on two different networks, its impossible.

Right , so if his firewall blocks access to country X and RF resources are located in country X he cannot connect. But if he uses VPN he would bypass that entirely.

Sorry all for the noise turns out my wonderful ISP (Comcrap cough cough) is having major difficulties in my area and turns out many websites are non-functional without the use of a VPN. Thanks all for the help and the great product.

Sorry all for the noise turns out my wonderful ISP (Comcrap cough cough) is having major difficulties in my area and turns out many websites are non-functional without the use of a VPN. Thanks all for the help and the great product.
Sorry I wasn't able to detect that and help;p you, my friend.:(

Back