• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved anystream and anydvd errors when starting, it says my license has been deactivated for both

Michael B. Field

I have lifetime licenses for both anystream and anydvd, in fact I believe I have had to pay for anydvd 2x in the past. Now when I start either program it says I have no license. What is up with that? I can attach images but no logfile of course since I cannot generate a logfile without the program. I do have my license keys and they do not work.

Attachments

• anydvd.jpg
    anydvd.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 7
  • anystream.jpg
    anystream.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 6

Same for me just tried reinstalling and requesting a new license. Even tried older versions still no joy.

@all: Please see the new status information on top of the forum (not from me :)
"We are currently facing issues with license server. Please be patioent, we are working on it..Thank you for your patience."
Already happened in the past, got fixed soon, so give the support some time.

Earlier today we had some issues with our license server. This has been fixed and everything is back to normal. Please try again.

Our apologies for any inconveniences.

Back