• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved (fixed)Deactivated License.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuprima

Hello, this morning Anystream is showing me a banner saying that my license have been deactivaded. I do not know why this happenned. I have lifetime license with all providers and i have never found a error like this. Can an admin check if it is a error? Thanks.

I have the same problem. It's happened few minuts ago. Please solve!

Same, downloads stopped in middle of process, I restarted app and this message. There is also a "Unable to connect to internet" message. Maybe AS server down.

Happens to me as well. So I guess the servers are down again.

Same here... what is going on???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess it's back to FlixPal.......

Greetings,

I was just posting a thread about having the same issue and decided to check again if others were also. Given that others are having the same issue, I am guessing this might be a RedFox/AnyStream issue so rather than start a new thread (glad I checked before posting), I will reply to this one ;)

I was using AnyStream 1.5.7.0 and it suddenly exited with the message "Your license has been deactivated (Reason: Unknown license.)". Attempting to launch AnyStream again results in the same message followed by exiting. Another message "Unable to connect to the Internet" is displayed in the background which disappears when AnyStream exits. I have tried launching AnyStream on multiple computers on separate Internet connections, including one that is using AnyStream 1.5.6.0.

To anyone reading, I would say RedFox are aware of the issue and working hard to resolve it, and we thank them for their efforts! :thankyou:

Kind regards,

Kason Mulree.

me too anystream+ and any hd dvd are disabled

Hello,

All redfox softwares are impacted. It seems the same problem as in May : The license server is down. So, we only have to wait the return of the server. I only hope this will be as fast as the last time.

Same here. is it a 1.5.7 issue or does it impact all versions?

As I was typing, I got an error on anyDVD as well. so i'm guessing its a global problem.

At least all of us in here still alive and well (to be able to react the issue).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back